Chapter Twenty-One: Agitated. Irritated. Annoyed.

Why did I decide to sleep over at my high school for a Wake At Thon and not go to sleep due to the three Cokes I digested and the people I met who I didn't even know went to my school. I'm literally yawning as I typed this by the effect of my sugar crash but hiiiiii!

Chapter Twenty One: "Agitated. Irritated. Annoyed."

"WHERE THE HELL IS Kim?" Octavia asked, looking around as we all sat on the staircase in a certain part of the school. I was holding the lace, pulling it so my hoodie tightened over my head and probably made me look like a purple light bulb.

Mary Anne was sitting on the step below me, leaning her head on my knee. "What are we doing here again? I have homework and our arts are over for today. We can go home Oct."

"Can we just hang here for a half an hour? I don't want to go home yet." Octavia said, stretching her legs out on the ground.

"Honesty, I don't want to go home yet either." Zen admitted, passing the soccer ball to Eduardo at the bottom of the steps.

"So we're just going to chill here? That's it?" I asked.

"Yeah I guess so." Mary Anne said. She looked up at me. "Your mom won't be mad?"

"She's working late and still thinks I'm at practice which is at school. I'm still at school so technically I'm not really lying to her."

"What a rebel." Eduardo smirked, passing the ball back to Zen when suddenly Kim burst through the door.

"Hey guys." She grinned, dropping her bag and taking a seat next to me.

"Where have you been?"

"Around. I just saw your text like three minutes ago." She told her, tying her hair in a short high ponytail and exposing her tattoo.

"Great we're all here," Octavia said, nudging Sarah with her foot to get her attention. "Are you texting Luke again?"

"Kind of."

"Kind of?" All girls asked at the exact same time.

"Don't tell me there's another guy." Mary Anne waited for her to respond and when she didn't is when we all let out a groan at the exact same time.

Sarah was pretty. Like really pretty to the point where you might consider her a short supermodel because of how pretty she was. Sure she wore glasses and made sure her uniform sweater cover over her butt which I knew for a fact that most girls would envy but she attracted attention of people even without trying. It wasn't a surprise if there was another guy that was chasing after her but honestly all of us thought she would go for Luke because of what happened at the showcase.

"What's his name?" Eduardo asked, grabbing the ball and leaning against the wall.

"Cody."

"Wait. That Cody guy in our grade? The one that's in our drama department. Like the 'I want to be on broadway' part of the drama department. With the really good voice?"

"Yeah that Cody."

"Damn." Eduardo and Mary Anne said at the same time.

"When?"

"Week before school started, I-I don't know exactly. I saw him, he saw me. We had classes before and he just ended up giving me his number and we just started talking but I was talking to him at the same time as Luke...I just didn't think I was leading him on."

"So what now? You have to choose between the two?"

Sarah nodded, kind of looking guilty as I watched her shut off her phone and slip it into her pocket. "Yeah. Can we change the subject? I don't want to talk about this."