Chapter Forty-One: Worked Up.

Dedicated to maisiemdb for the cover at the top thank you💗

In honor of 30K followers on wattpad and over 500 on twitter, here you go : ) Thank you all!

Chapter Forty One: "Worked Up."

I PULLED BACK, trying to catch my breath and Lucas reached over me to grab his glasses from the nightstand. "I came here to study with you Lucas, hence the backpack on the ground."

Although Lucas and I haven't seen each other outside of school for a while, I wasn't expecting for things to turn a 180 so fast.

"I thought study was code." There was a half smile on his face when he said that and I licked my slightly swollen bottom lip, watching him put his glasses on.

If study was code for something like this all the time, I would surely be failing.

"For what?" I let out a breathless laugh, sitting up on his bed to face him with crossed legs. "Operation: Make out with Sydney before she even has time to close the door?"

He put his hands behind his head and I noticed how his shorts were a little bit lower on his hips, the band of his boxers showing. "I was thinking for what Eduardo calls 'Lucas time' but if you want to call it that then so be it."

I rolled my eyes, resting my head on his chest to hear the motion of his heart slowing down a bit. "I'm here, aren't I?"

"Yeah," Lucas mumbled, shifting me upward so that I was lying on him properly. I made myself comfortable, grabbing his hand looking at the ring on his right hand. "I'm surprised you came here right after dance. I forgot to ask, when's your audition for Julliard? You didn't tell me the date."

"Last week of February." I told him, watching him turn on his TV with the remote and instantly get into a game that he was playing before I got here.

"In New York?" He asked and I mumbled a reply of 'yes'. "Isn't Nationals soon too?"

I nodded, looking at the screen of the TV from our view. I was distracted by the quality of the graphics in the game so when Lucas asked a question, I didn't hear at first. "What?"

"Would you mind? If I watched your performance? There?" He put the game on pause, biting his lip as he watched me carefully wondering what I was going to say.

I sat up, basically straddling him, my hands feeling the fabric of his shirt over his stomach. "Wait. You want to come? To Toronto? To watch me?"

Lucas nodded silently and I released a shaky breath, contemplating this in my mind. He could've gone with the idea to surprise me but instead he asked me to make sure I was comfortable with the idea of him there. Actually there. "Well...I'm already going to be nervous there anyway...and you being there might help me."

"It was just an offer. I don't want to go there if it truly bothers you or distracts you."

"Honestly, you're a distraction whether I'm dancing or not and I could use all the motivation possible." My fingers brushed over the band of his boxers and I pulled at it slightly, hearing the tiny slap against his skin.

His eyes flickered down to where my hands were before gazing back at me. "So...?"

"I do want you there. Its just-will your mom allow you to go?"

"She suggested it actually a couple days ago after talking to your mum. Turns out they talk way more than we think they do."

"I know," I said. "Now you can meet Wesley." I bring up my insane best friend from Toronto.