Chapter Thirty-Seven: I'm A Freak.

Dedicated to uhm_sir_ for the covers at the top and bottom thank you💛

So...now I'm going to study for my Chemistry periodic table test on my four day long weekend.

Chapter Thirty Seven: "I'm A Freak."

THE FIRST THING I saw in the Cahill house when I entered was the large Christmas tree a proper distance between the entrance and the grand staircase. I stared at the decorating, my neck craning to look at the giant tree. But honestly this was nothing compared to the amazing Christmas lights hanging around the house.

"I know. It's pretty big isn't it?" A voice said.

I watched Christian Cahill walk towards me, gloves on his hands and snow in his hair. He looked like he had just come back from an extreme snowball fight.

"Yeah." I said, staring up at it and the star at the top practically winking at me.

"Mum feels like going all out this year. First time in a long time we're actually not going somewhere."

"You usually do?" I asked Christian.

He nodded. "Last Christmas we went back to England then we spent New Years in the British Virgin Islands."

"Wow." I couldn't help but say. I found it so hard to believe the Cahill's had so much money all the time but I'm always reminded of it whenever I step in this house.

"If you're looking for your boyfriend by the way he's probably in his room." Christian said, walking in the opposite direction of where he came from, towards the living room.

I haven't had much time to talk to Lucas the past couple of days since we were both busy with school and our arts. I felt a body collide into me and drag me in the direction of the living room.

Greg pulled me down to sit with him on the couch and as much as I'm grateful of my friendship with one Cahill brother I really wanted to see a specific one at the moment especially since it was his birthday.

"I need your advice." He said, rubbing his hands together.

I stared at him. "This is the welcome I get after not seeing you for days?"

"I texted you like two days ago. It's not that serious. Anyway, like I said, I need your advice."

"About what?" I asked.

"So you see how Joey's throwing his big birthday party tonight right?" I nodded slowly and waited for him to continue. "He's allowing me to come."

"I'm guessing he has never done that before."

Greg shook his head, his eyes wide. "Never. It's like something switched inside him because literally a couple days ago he was screaming that family members under the age of fifteen allowed and now I can go."