Chapter Thirty-Two: My Babies.

I don't even know why the heck this chapter is so fricking long. Omg, half of this chapter was already pre written like ten chapters ago but the anyway...

The Olympics are taking over my life holy. Andre De Grasse, third! Usian Bolt first! I'm happy LOL.

Also, the dance at the top is not really but similar to what I imagined the dance Phillip and Sydney would be doing. But the thing is that any lift in the dance is irrelevant just imagine Phillip or Sydney doing small solos or something like that because I doubt that 8 year old kid could lift a seventeen year old girl like they did in the video. 

Okay also, the covers at the top are courtesy of ella_mckenzie456 Thank you so much : )

Chapter Thirty Two: "My Babies."

I ALWAYS KNEW about his sister.

I never said anything because even as I got closer to some people in his family especially him I just figured they didn't want to talk about the passing of someone.

"It was on the news," I remember it a couple years ago. The billionaire tycoon's only daughter's death. The news was at the funeral and they had honestly looked like they were bothering the family at the worst time. "It was a car accident right?"

Lucas nodded slowly. "You see Drake? The brother of that girl Jasmine? Macy's friend?" I nodded. "He was driving but it was a drunk driver that crashed into the car. Toby and Sam were in the car as well. Um, my sister, Bethany she died on impact while they had injuries."

He looked down and I could tell he was having a hard time talking about the topic. "You don't have to talk about it."

Lucas shook his head. "It's okay. She was the only daughter in our entire family of boys. My brother, the one who got into a fight with that guy... Sam? He was her twin."

My eyes widened at the newfound knowledge. So that's why his reaction was extreme when that other guy had said her name was the worst out of all the brothers. He lost his other half when she died.

"Oh wow." I whispered.

"Sam probably took her death the hardest. He did some bad things, he didn't come home a lot. He would act completely reckless."

"Who was the guy that was fighting him? That Anthony guy?" I asked.

"He was someone who helped get Sam involved on how to forget about her through unhealthy ways. He wasn't a good person. Because of Macy, I know she's helped Sam by being there for him the past couple of months. He's better now but after today I'm not sure."

Lucas knitted his eyebrows before sighing. "You know Bethany went to our school?"

"She did?"

Lucas nodded. "She was a singer. Like Kim. She had a really powerful voice. They were so certain she was going to get a record deal and be next person you hear on the radio. She was talented and she had the type of personality that everyone loved and got along with. She was the type of person to make you feel like you belonged."

It was clear that Lucas admired his sister so I gave him a small smile as he continued to talk a little bit about her.

He exhaled softly. "I miss her a lot. It took a long time for our family-together- to adjust to the fact that she was gone. Before today I thought that we were okay. But then this attack and Sam running off kind of makes me think differently."      

He took a couple of seconds to get his breathing to regulate back to normal and I waited. He cracked a smile. "When I was five, I drew my family. Phillip wasn't born yet but I drew who was there. It was the first drawing I've ever made. Bethany had caught me drawing and she told me that when I become famous one day and sell my paintings or have them hung up on museums, she would buy one of them and hang it for everyone to see. That kind of got me started."