Chapter 39

I know that it's been taking me a long time between updates! I've been writing and rewriting chapters because they just don't come out right. I know they're short as well! That's because I just want to give you guys more, when I go back through after everything has been written I'll fix my mistakes and probably merge some chapters. I'm trying to stay on top of things but my life has been very busy and I just want to make these chapters as awesome as I can so I keep rewriting parts of them. I'm sorry!

Cheyenne

After about a half hour I carefully climbed back to the window and lowered myself through it. I didn't want to be caught and have bars put on the window.

Once my feet felt the carpeted floors of my prison I let go of my tight grip on the window and put all of my weight on my feet.

I had so much extra energy that I had never had I began bouncing on the balls of my feet and looked around trying to thing of something to do. I considered leaving the room to try and find the place with all the instruments in it again, but I had no idea where that was or how I found it the first time.

I decided to just practice what I had learned in my college class. I had been taking multiple dance classes but hip hop was definitely my favorite one that I could do without any special equipment.

I didn't have any music so I didn't have to follow any beat I could just do whatever I wanted. It was nice but dancing to music was way easier for me.

I looked through the closet and found a pair of sneakers that would work just fine and searched for some socks. After I found everything I started to put the shoes on.

Before I could even finish tying them both there was a knock at the door. Not just one knock though, it sounded like three different people knocking at once. I quickly finished tying up the second shoe and stood up, making sure the neck of my shirt was still completely up.

I opened the door to find three little girls on the other side. I knew one of them was Shelby, and I thought the other two were Jenny and Mandie from the kids table at breakfast.

"C!" They all squealed at once and tackled me into a hug. I instantly returned the hug and smiled at all of them.

"What's up girls?" I questioned them.

"We just wanted to see what you were doing!" Mandie responded.

"Yeah! We want to play with you!" Shelby added while Mandie and Jenny just smiled and nodded along.

I was shocked at what they said so it took me a moment to respond with, "Well that sounds like fun! What do you guys what to do?"

The reply I got was not what I was expecting at all. Right after I asked what they wanted to do all three girls responded at the same time with the same answer, "Basketball!"