Chapter 8- Just To My Horror

You didn't really think I was going to do nothing, did you? I may be a good girl, but even good girls do bad things sometimes.

Anyways, I found where Natalia lived, if she didn't want anyone to know, she shouldn't add locations to each of her Instagram photos. All I could tell about her house was that it was big, but was only one floor. I couldn't see anything else because it was 1 am. 

I walked up to the first window I saw, and luckily, it was open so I crawled in.  Fortunately, I didn't have to roam the house to find her room because I was in it. Natalia was asleep in her small, twin size bed. I made sure her door was closed before I looked for the SD card, and then I found it. It was just sitting on top of her laptop on her desk.

Well, that was easy.

I decided I needed to have a little more fun before I left, so I went into her bathroom, put some hair dye in her shampoo, and then I headed home.

~~~~~
The next day, James walks up to me with an angry look on his face.

"What?" I ask.

"Hand me the SD card, now," he states, and I hand it to him.

"You better hope you don't get frickin' arrested, you might want to go down hill, but I am sure that I will not be going down with you," he walks away, and then I wake up in cold sweats.

It was just a dream. Not the part that I stole the SD card, the part that James was mad. It really freaked me out, so I texted him.

Me- hey

James(:- hey sweetie, why are you up so early? It's 4 am

Me- I had to tell you something

James(:- what is it?

Me- I broke into Natalia's house, stole the SD card, and put red hair dye in her shampoo

James(:- you're kidding, right?

Me- no! I will even bring you the SD card as proof!

James(:- oh darling, just destroy it, okay?

Me- okay, I'm sorry

James(:- it's fine, just hope she doesn't know it's you

Me- I only put in temporary hair dye

James(:- it'll be okay, do you want me to come over?

Me- it's okay, I'm gonna try and sleep

James(:- I can't believe you actually did that. We'll talk more at school.

Me- okay

~~~~

I woke up two hours later and got ready for school. I wore my hair in a messy bun, put on no makeup, and just wore sweats because I wanted to see if James still thought I was just as pretty without all the glam.

"You look stunning," he says as I walk up to him at school.

Well, I guess he does.

"Thank you, I'm sorry," I reply, and we walk to my locker.

"Let's just hope that her hairs not re-" he stops as soon as he sees Natalia, and dang, does she look mad.

Her hair has red streaks which look incredibly stupid with her blonde hair. Her hair is pulled up into a bun, but if her hair was down it would probably look much worse. She stomps over to us, and I try and hide behind James.

"You want to play a game? I'll show you how it's played," she growls at me. I don't know why she didn't think it was James, but then I see why.

"You left a maxi pad on my floor," she snaps. Before I can say anything, the devil speaks again.

"Oh my god I am so sorry, sweetie! I didn't mean to knock this out of your bag!" She yells as she waves it around and laughs. I immediately run to the bathroom, and lock myself in a stall. James starts calling me, but I don't answer them, I just feel so embarrassed, and I think I may have started a game that I don't want to play, and I certainly can't win.

~~~~

I don't leave until the bell rings. My first period teacher doesn't really care if we're late, so I don't think she'll mind, but just to my horror, we have a substitute.

"Hi darling, do you have a pass?" She asks. The substitute is about a thirty year old lady with a dark brown lob, dark brown eyes, and millions of freckles. She is wearing a huge black dress that makes her arms and legs look even more like just skin and bones than if she was wearing fitted clothing. She is also wearing sneakers. I really don't know what she was thinking when she got dressed this morning, but I knew I didn't want to mess with her.

"Sorry, I was in the bathroom and I just wanted to let you know I was here before I go and change," I apologize as I rush in and drop my book bag in the process.

"Well, how about you tell the office that?" She asks as she crosses her arms. She glares at me and I really don't know what to say.

"Look, she said she was sorry, can we just get started as she goes and changes into her gyms clothes?" A boy with stiff looking, blonde hair and deep blue eyes says. I don't even know this kid, and he's sticking up for me? Man, humanity isn't as bad as I thought.

"Fine, you have three minutes, if you're one second late, I'm marking you tardy," she snaps, and then I quickly run to the locker room.

~~~~~~

Thankfully, Natalia didn't do anything to try and ruin the rest of my day. That night, I was planning on going to Thalia's to figure out what's up, and you'll never believe what I saw.