Chapter 30- Heard The News

Tay(Thalia)- Get it girl! Nick is such a hot babe

Cora- we need to talk. What happened to our pact?

Natalia- Not even in the same city and I heard the news. Congrats! Make sure you took your pills.

James- Ignore everyone. I'm handling it.

Madre- Who is Nick? What is going on?

Robert- You okay, cuz?

Lindsay- Twinkle Twinkle Little Girl you're making me want to hurl

Maria- I guess bad taste runs in the family

Unknown- remember me? I'm the blueberry Kary. And maybe I'm ugly, fat, and am in big need of laser hair removal, but at least I didn't do things with my ex's best friend!

After Natalia's text, I was hyperventilating, what did Nick say? What did people think we did exactly?

I call Cora first. She would know what to do.

"How could you!" She screams as soon as she picks up.

"Cora stop! I don't even know what's going on," I say, and I'm pretty sure she can't understand what I'm saying because I'm crying so much

"Wait so it was a rumor?" She asks in a soft voice. She sounds guilty and upset.

"What was a rumor?" I question and I hear her crying.

"Cora?" I say and I hear a ton of sniffling.

"I'll be over soon," she replies and hangs up.

~~~~~

Fifteen minutes later, Cora and I are sitting on my bed and I'm waiting for her to tell me what happened.

"So Thalia called me this morning and said one of her drug buddies had got it on with you, and his name was Nick. He said he told everyone and it was spreading like a wild fire," Cora explains and I feel my heart ache.

Oh.

My.

God.

So since I said no, he tells everyone it was a yes?

"How does my mom know?" I ask in a soft voice.

"He posted it on twitter and tagged you so she probably saw it," Cora answers.

"I need to call my mom, wait here," I state. I walk out of my room and dial her number. I go into the bathroom and lock the door. As I slide down the wall and smack against the floor, she picks up.

"Honey? Are you okay?" She asks.

"Mom it's all fake. He told everyone we did and we didn't. I wouldn't even do that with James," I answer.

"Okay I'm going to your school tomorrow and getting this kid in trouble. I'm so sorry. Tell as many people as you can that it is false and block him on everything," my mom replies. I hear Bradley yell for her in the background.

"I'm sorry sweetie I have to go. See you soon," she replies quickly and hangs up. I lay down on the floor and pull my knees up to my chest. Tears keep coming and coming and never seem to stop. Soon, there was a knock at the door. I crawled over to unlock it and Cora walked in. She didn't say anything, just shut the door, sat by me on the floor, and wrapped her arm around me.