Chapter 29- I'd Like To See You Try

"Let's just watch a movie, okay?" I mutter as I turn on the television. We are silent the rest of the night, and as soon as I see it's almost 11, I tell him he needs to go.

"Can I sleep over?" He asks.

"Ew no!" I scream.

"Please?" He begs and I roll my eyes.

"Why do you want to so bad?" I ask.

"I don't want to leave you," he answers, and yet again leans in to kiss me but I pull back.

"Boy if you don't stop," I reply.

"What will you do?" He asks and smirks.

"Punch you," I state.

"I'd like to see you try," he says and laughs. I frown and look down at the ground. He pushes my chin up and wraps his arms around my waist. He pulls me closer to him, and I try not to look straight into his eyes.

"Look at me," he mumbles, and I do. I feel hypnotized but I get out of that phase quickly. Abruptly, he moves his hands off my waist and grabs my face. He smashes his face into mine and I don't enjoy it one bit.

"Ah! Get off me!" I yell and walk backwards. I accidentally fall onto the couch and Nick creeps closer.

I try to sit up but he gets on top of me and holds me down. He starts kissing my shoulder and I try to get him off of me but I can't.

"Help! Help!" I scream and he starts to remove my shirt.

"Get off me!" I yell but he doesn't and just keeps going. I can feel my body become more exposed and suddenly I feel like I need to do anything to get him off of me, so I slap him. The slap was hard enough that he had to cup his cheek so as I can I push him off me. I finally get him off, and I run upstairs. I lock the door and hide under my bed.

"Knock, knock, little girl, the boss has come to play," Nick says and laughs. I quietly sob as I dig my phone out of my pocket. I dial ICE, which stands for In Case of Emergency, and hold my phone up to my ear. As it dials, I realize I can't remember who I had put as mine, but I do remember when I hear his voice.

"Hello?" James says and I keep sobbing.

"Kelsey? What is it?" He asks, and his voice sounds friendly, just like I remembered it from before. I had started picturing him as the evil jerk but that was all dissolving.

"Please help me. Please come quick," I mumble. My hand is shaking so bad that I drop my phone. I pick it back up right away though.

"I'm coming, don't worry baby girl, I got you, stay on the phone with me, okay? What's going on?" He states.

"It's Nick," I mutter and I can hear a loud sigh.

"He's trying to get with you, isn't he?" James asks.

"Yeah," I reply.

"He always joked about he wanted to while we were um... dating. I never thought he was serious," James explains.

"Just help me," I cry and I hear a bang at the door.

"Princess, your prince is not willing to wait any longer!" Nick yells.

"Oh my God, the last time he said that the girl jumped out her window and almost killed herself. Stay still, I'm coming," James says, and I hear his car start up. I keep crying and James keeps telling me it'll be okay. Five minutes, four loud knocks, three it'll be okay's, two pounds of tears, and one missed text later, James is here.

"Woah buddy! She wants me, it's fine!" I hear Nick yell.

"Don't you EVER touch MY girl again!" James screams and I crawl out from under my bed.