Chapter 1 (Year Three)

Hey guys, I know this is a lot different from what I usually do, but i'm just writing this story for fun.

So with that in mind, i want you to know i won't be updating on this on regular basis due to all the stories i have going on now.

I just wanted to post this for fun, to let some steam off and plus face it , it's a good way to let all the Harry Potter depression out.

We are all sad it's over.

I live in America not the U.K. so if i get some things wrong, please tell me!

Also i own nothing it's all J.K. Rowling's except for Emma, she is my own made up character.

Please be nice because this is my first actual fan fiction.

Thanks for all your support!

AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR READING!!!<3333

DISCLAIMER: I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 13 SO IT IS NOT PERFECT AND I'M TO LAZY TO GO BACK AND FIX IT. ALSO AGES AND SITUATIONS ARE ALTERED TO FIT THE STORY LINE. THANK YOU. THIS IS A FANFICTION AND IS NOT TO BE TAKEN TO SERIOUSLY IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T READ IT. 13 YEAR OLDS AREN'T PERFECT.

*********************

A Harry Potter Story...

What if Harry's parents never died? And what if Harry Potter had a younger sister named Emma Potter? This story will be in the point of view of Emma throughout her third, to seventh year in Hogwarts School of witch craft and wizardry.

***********

*Emma Potter*

My name is Amelia Lily Potter daughter of James Potter and Lily Potter. Sister of Harry Potter, but my friends just call me Emma.

My brother, Harry, is still considered the boy who lived due to him surviving the worst Unforgivable curse. But the story of my parents is slightly different. In my parents haste to salvage their youthful days. they went to my Uncle Sirius Black's house the night of the incident. They left my brother with a babysitter who lived down the street, unfortunately He Who Must Not Be Named killed her. This all took place before I was born, but  now I'm fourteen and Harry is fifteen. Approaching my third year as harry approaches his fourth.  I'm in Gryffindor House of course just like Harry, my mum and my dad. I was excited and scared to go to Diagon Alley to get my books for school. Scared because I'm always a little scared to go back to school. Excited because I get to see my best friends Ginny, Hermione, and Ron.

Sigh, Ron.

I've had a tiny crush on him since first year, and I'm hoping this year will be my chance to make a move. You see I look just like my mum except for my hair which is jet black and curls into little ringlets. So I was very good looking, not to brag. (Some may say I have my fathers personality). That is part of the reason why Harry is so over protective. I pushed myself out of bed and went to my closet. Harry and I were undoubtedly spoiled.

"Emma!!! We need to leave soon hun." Mum called.

"I'll be down in ten!" I yelled back smiling.

Excitement took over the lump in my throat knowing I would be going home with the Weasley's to the Burrow. Every year we go to the Weasley's before school starts, and during the Christmas holiday's everyone comes to our house. And during the Easter holiday's everyone goes to Sirius's home. I changed into dark skinny jeans and a purple tank top. All of the sudden I heard my bedroom door burst open.

"Em." My father's voice called. A nickname I've always been particularly fond of, thank God he's grown out of calling me Emibear.

I giggled and hid behind my clothes.