Chapter 13 :) * *

This is a filler chapter I'll tell you right now. It's short. But it's really cute and you meet a new character soooooo i think that makes up for all those things! 

AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR READING!!!! <3333333

_______

__________ 

*RECAP:

I leaned into kiss him and he immediately deepened it.

We hadn’t kissed each other in sooooo long but if felt like our first kiss anyway.

I smiled and he pulled away.

“What?” He said smirking at me.

I giggled. “Nothing.” I said.

He rolled his eyes and pressed his lips back to mine.

I’m in love with Draco.

*

-Next Week-

“Harry have you figured out the egg?” Hermione asked during dinner on Monday.

We had just got back to Hogwarts and Hermione was already on Harry about the next task.

“Of course I have.” Harry said looking annoyed.

“Okay so what did it say?” She asked rolling her eyes.

“It’s a surprise.” Harry whispered shoving food in his mouth.

“You’re such a boy.” I sneered.

He laughed at me.

“So you’re saying you didn’t figure out the egg.” Hermione said frowning.

Harry sighed. “No, I’m saying it’s a surprise! Gosh Hermione.”

“Well I’m sorry for worrying about you!”

“More like bossing me around!”

“You selfish_”

“Whoa!” I said cutting in. “Do you guys even hear yourselves. Your best mates you should be supporting each other, not being at each other’s throats.” I said simply.

Hermione sighed. “She’s right Harry.”

“I know, she’s always right, unfourantely she got it from our Mum.” Harry said giving us a half smile.

“I miss mum.” I said sighing.

My mum was one of my best mates, though I would never admit that to any of my real mates.

She’s just always been there for me when I needed her, she’s never left me in the dark about anything, and she treats me just the way she treats Harry even though he is the chosen one.

“I’m full, plus I need to find Ginny and ask about our Transfiguration homework.” I said standing up.

Draco caught my eye and my knees went weak.

He smirked and winked.

No guy has ever had this power over me.

It drives me crazy! Plus it’s a total turn on.

He put up one finger.

That meant one minute.

Then he put up two fingers on the opposite hand.