Chapter 30 :O

I know i'm reusing this song but it fits the chapter perfectly soooooo yah.

AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR READING<3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

_________________
______________________________
_________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________

 “Another Daily Prophet that thinks Harry has gone crazy.” I sigh setting the newspaper down on the table.

My father rolled his eyes, retrieved the newspaper and crumbled it up.

“I don’t understand why they don’t believe you two.” My mother said flipping the pancakes. “It’s quite ridiculous.”

“They think we want more fame.” I say folding my arms over my chest. “Just the other day there was an article in the Prophet about how since I was dating Draco you two disowned me.” I snorted at this.

My mum smiled and my dad laughed.

“No matter what you do we will never disown you! That’s ridiculous.” Dad said.

I nodded. “I know.”

Harry entered the kitchen looking annoyed.

“Have you guys seen the_”

“Yes.” We all recited.

“It’s a bunch of bloody rubbish.” Harry said taking his seat next to me.

“Relax Harry.” I say. “Today is a happy day, remember! It’s Diagon Alley day! And then we get to sleep over at the Weasley’s. Just try to ignore the Prophet and focus on today.”

“Your sister is right.” Dad says.

“I know. She always is.” Harry mumbled.

He grabbed some toast and buttered it.

“Molly invited Draco to stay with you then?” Mum asked.

“Yes. But he’s not coming. He’s deathly afraid of Mr. Weasley. But he’ll be around to say goodbye.” Just as I said this our front door bell rang.

I jumped up and slowly walked to the door.

It was lightly raining but it looked like it was going to start pouring down rain any minute.

I opened the door and saw Draco standing there soak wet.

“Come in.” I said.

I shook his head. “Can you come out here?”

I furrowed my eyeballs and nodded walking out into the rain and shutting the door behind me.

“Em, do you remember when I said no matter what I do I’m thinking about you.” He said.

I nodded, the confused look still painted clearly on my face.

He sighed. “I don’t deserve you.” He mumbled to himself then he looked up.

“Emma I’m breaking up with you.”

My whole entire world came crashing down all at once.

It was the worst feeling I’ve ever experienced.