Chapter 10

Hello friends!

Just thought you  should know my bday is tomorrow so you should give me a present by commeting or voting!

AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR READING<3

-------------------

“What?” He said looking at me like I was crazy.

Sh*t.

Why the heck did I say that!

Do I love him?

“Emma, what did you say?” He asked again.

“Nothing I_” I started but I was interrupted by a loud voice yelling.

“Emma!” I heard my Mum’s voice say.

“I’ve got to go Draco, my dad’s probably home.” I said skating across the pond and pulling my skates off and my boots on.

“Okay Em, but we both know what you said and if it’s worth anything I was going to say I love you too.” He said speed skating off and then disappearing into the forest before I could say wait.

I laughed smiling to myself as I walked up the hill.

I then giggled jumping up and down.

“He loves me!” I yelled dancing around.

“Who loves you?” Harry’s voice said from behind me.

I stopped dancing and turned towards the house where Harry was standing in the doorway his arms crossed over his chest.

“No one?” I said saying it more like a question.

“Good, now come inside our guests are here, plus you’re going to get hypothermia.” He told me standing back so I could walk in.

I proceeded into the house and followed Harry to the dining room where everyone was already seated except for my Mum.

Sirius patted the chair right next to him and I sat down happily.

“Uncle Sirius! It’s so nice to see you.” I said hugging him happily.

“You know I wouldn’t pass up an opportunity to see my little princess!” He said lightly flicking my nose.

I giggled.

“You need to stop calling her that! It goes straight to her head.” My father said.

I rolled my eyes.

“Lighten up James! Your father was always hotheaded.” Sirius said.

“I believe it!” I said.

“Enough!” My father said glaring at us.

This made Sirius and I bust out laughing.

“Goodness, will you ever leave James alone Sirius?” My mother said entering the room using her wand to levitate the food onto the table.

“Never. It’s my meaning in life.” Sirius said proudly.

Mum rolled her eyes laughing.

We said grace and then began eating.

Ginny was on my left side and we talked, mostly about Quidditch and Hogwarts.

Then I heard Sirius going on, and on about how his little “princess” was going to grow up and be an Auror.