Chapter 11

AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR READING!!!!! <33333

-

---

-----

-------

----------

------------

-----------------

--------------------------

---------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------

They both stared at me like I had lost my marbles.

Had I lost my marbles?

“What?” Hermione laughed.

“Are you joking with us Em?” Ginny snorted.

It hurt when they did these things because truthfully I was in love with Draco and I wanted my friends to at least accept it and they were standing here making fun of me.

“I’m totally serious.” I said frowning at them.

“Oh.” They said.

“Why though?” Ginny said looking at me confused.

I pondered that thought and looked back on all the days I had spent with Draco.

When I was with him I was always happy. I always felt… complete.

“He’s my other half. When I’m not with him, like right now, I feel as though there is a huge gaping hole in my heart. He’s really sweet when you get to know him.” I said.

Hermione sighed. “Have you told Harry?”

“No way! And you guys can’t either, he’ll murder me.” I said and then smiled. “Does that mean you’re okay with me dating him?”

Hermione smiled. “I’ve seen your face when he’s around you look so happy, happier than I’ve ever seen you. And all I want is for you to be happy, but if he breaks your heart I’ll hex him until his head explodes.”

I laughed. “He won’t trust me.” Then I turned to Ginny, “What about you do you hate me for being with him.”

Ginny snorted. “I could never hate you Em, but I’ll be with Hermione if that slimy Slytherin breaks your heart.”

I smiled and pulled them into a hug. “This is why you guys are my best mates!”

We pulled away and continued down the path laughing and talking, I was feeling so relieved that I had told someone about Draco and I.

We made it into Caldron Square and we went to Cloaks for all ages.

I was looking for a new Wizarding hat because mine was getting rips in it.

Halfway through our shopping time Draco walked into Cloaks For All Ages.

I hid behind a rack of cloaks as he waltz passed me to the counter.

“Yes I’m looking for a present for my girlfriend. A ring of some sort?” He said to the clerk.

Hermione and Ginny looked up from where they were browsing the scarfs.

They smirked at me and I shook my head rapidly.

They then walked up to him still smirking.

“Malfoy?” Ginny said acting surprised.

Draco whipped around with a scowl and then I saw his gaze soften as he remembered our deal.

“Weasley, Granger. Nice to see you.” He said nodding.

He then looked around them. Looking to see if I was with them most likely.

“What are you doing buying a ring Malfoy?” Hermione asked smirking in my direction.

“It’s for my girlfriend. It’s a promise ring.” He said

“Oh that’s so sweet Malfoy’s got a heart.” Ginny muttered under her breath earning her a scowl from Draco.

“Oh who’s your girlfriend then?” Hermione asked.

There was no way I was letting him answer that. He would say something stupid and Hermione and Ginny would like him even less.

I grabbed my hat and weaved through the racks toward the talking group.

“Guys I’ve found the hat I want.” I said. “Oh hello Malfoy.”

I said looking into his beautiful eyes.
“Hey Potter.” He muttered.

I paid for my hat and then ushered Hermione and Ginny out of Cloaks For All Ages.

They were cracking up by the time we were out of the shop.

“It’s not funny guys.” I huffed sitting down on a snow covered bench.

They sat down next to me calming down a bit.

“I’ve never seen Malfoy that nice before! You’ve really changed him Em.” Hermione said Ginny nodded in agreement.

“I try.” I said smiling.

“He looks at you like you’re a goddess.” Ginny said sighing.

I blushed. “No he doesn’t, not really.”

“Oh yes he does! When I find someone who looks at me with as much passion as Malfoy looks at you with, I’ll know he’s the one.” Hermione sighed.

I grinned. “I am lucky aren’t I?” I said thinking about Draco.

They both nodded.

“I told you guys he’s better now!” I said laughing.

“Only because of you!” They both said at the same time.

“Nah.” I said.

They both rolled their eyes.

All of the sudden Harry and Ron came out of Godric Tavern, spotted us and then walked across the street towards us.

“You ladies doing some shopping?” Harry asked shoving his hands in his pockets.

“Yep, its annual shop till you drop day!” I said holding my bags up for him to see.

“I don’t get how you guys have enough money to do shop till you drop day after you’ve bought everyone a Christmas present.” Ron said.

Ginny snorted. “We are savers unlike you.”

Ron rolled his eyes and for the rest of the day we shopped until we dropped literally.