Chapter 21 :)())()()()()()()(

So tireeeeed i fell sick but i still updated.

That's how much i love you guys!

Guess what!?!? We made it to 143 on fanfic! We shall take over Fan Fiction! Just keep Voting, Reading, And Commenting. I couldn't have done it without you guys!

I should win a prize three nights of updates in a row!!!!

AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

[[[[[[[

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

“Em.” I turned around and beamed.

How he just being next to me can totally change my mood never ceases to amaze me.

It was the end of the day and I had just got out of history of magic.

Ginny was by my side and slipped back to talk to Fred, George and Hermione who were waiting for us.

“Draco.” I said.

He smirked and pushed bits of blonde hair out of his eyes.

“Do you have plans for this afternoon?” He asked.

I was about to say that I didn’t but Fred butted in before I could say a word.

“As a matter of fact she does, we were going to go down to lake since it’s warmed up.” Fred said.

It was one of those really rare warm days when winter was almost over and transferring into spring.

“You can come with us Draco… right guys?” Hermione said.

Ginny nodded smiling but Fred and George looked a little uneasy.

“Just as long as we don’t get labeled as slimy Slytherin lovers.” George said laughing.

I blushed. “George!”

“I’d love to come with you guys.” Draco said taking my hand.

Fred and George made kissy faces at us as they headed outside.

We followed them Hermione and Ginny on our tails.

The snow had melted and the grass had started to regain its life.

Draco brought my hand to his lips and kissed my knuckles.

I nudged him, making him stumble on the slippery ground.

“That reminds me, you bully, what did Snape say about you K.O.ing Weasley?” Draco asked.

I rolled my eyes.

“That good huh?” He said smirking.

“Yeah.” I said sarcastically. “I have detention for the rest of the year, plus if I do another bad thing he’ll expel me! He’s so unfair.”

“It’s because your dating me you know. He loves you, you’re his perfect student that gets every potion right in five minutes, but know your dating his precious pure Slytherin blood boy who is top in potions.” Draco said.

I nodded agreeing with him. “If I wasn’t dating you he would have laughed when I hit Ron.”

“I laughed.”

I giggled at this. “I know, he deserved it. Even Ginny thinks so and that’s his sister for gosh sake you’d think he’d take a hint.”

Draco shrugged as we reached the lake.

Fred and George were in the water splashing each other.

Hermione and Ginny were writing in the sand.

And Draco and I had taken solitude under a try lying against its trunk still holding hands.

“Why me?” I asked watching Fred and George.

George had just dunked Fred and while Fred was under he pants-ed George, they still had their school close on so he still had underwear on.

Thank goodness.

“Why you what?” Draco asked.

I could feel him looking at me but I refused to look back.

“Why do you want to be with me?” I asked.

I could see Draco smile out of the corner of my eye.

“Why would I not want to be with you.” He said simply.

This vague answer annoyed me so I turned to him trying my hardest not to get lost in his eyes, without success.

“What attracts you to me?” I asked breathing deeply.

Draco smirked and leaned back looking up at the sky.

“Your eyes.” He said smiling. “Your smile, your hair, your personality. You.”

I smiled at this finally satisfied with the answer.

“That’s not what most guys would say.”

“Well I’m not most guys am I?”

“I guess not.” I said raising an eyebrow.

“Well you have to answer the question know.” Draco said bluntly.

I blushed. “The way you run your hand through your hair, your sense of humor and fun, your loyalty, and your eyes. Especially your eyes.”

“What’s so great about my eyes.” Draco said looking at me.

I had to think about that for a minute.

I know I love Draco’s pale grey eyes the complement his pale blonde hair and his chiseled face features.

But that’s not the reason I love them.

And though they are beautiful that is also not the reason I love them.

There was an essence about them that I cannot describe.

The same essence I saw in Draco.

 The one I admire, want, and love.

His eyes are him, if they could talk they would be just like him.

That’s what I love about them.

The speak his whole life story.

“Because their yours.” I say.

He smiles and kisses my forehead.

“I love you.”