Chapter 25

I love this chapter... not sure why cuz it's kind of sad and gross....

Omg i'm a creeper! lol anyway enjoy!!!

AS ALWAYS THANK FOR READING<333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

OH AND PS. This song should be Emma's and Draco's theme song! Who else agrees?

)()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
)()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()((
)()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()(

Voldemort smirked happily at Harry’s pain.

Then he pressed his inner wrist and it glowed.

A few minutes later Death Eaters appeared all over the graveyard.

“Ah.” Voldemort said in his airy sinister voice. “You’ve all made it to witness Potter’s death. But not for a moment did you look for me.”

“And of all people,” Voldemort said walking over to a Death Eater. “You Lucius.” Voldemort said pulling off the Death Eater’s mask.

I watched Draco’s father fall to the ground on his knees pleading for forgiveness.

“I should kill you right now Lucius.” Voldemort sneered raising his wand.

“Coward!” Harry yelled.

I didn’t realize I wasn’t breathing until all of my breath came out at once.

I silently thanked Harry in my mind.

Though Draco won’t admit it, he idolizes his father and if he died, who knows how Draco would react.

“Getting impatient are we?” Voldemort said gliding over to Harry. “Very well.”

He flicked his wand at Harry.

The ropes that had Harry tied disappeared and he fell to the ground.

He quickly jumped up and drawled his wand.

He slowly inched his way in my direction.

I got the cup and Cedric.

“Avada Kedavra!” Voldemort yelled.

“Expelliarmus!” Harry yelled.

The strangest thing happened.

There spells met straight and the middle and some kind of force field shielded Harry.

He looked like he was talking to someone but I couldn’t see who it was.

I have never seen anything like it.

“You’re a coward!” Harry called before lowering his wand.

He sprinted to me and I held out the cup and held on tightly to Cedric.

We spin and spin.

Then we are falling.

We land with a light thud but I don’t look up because I here cheering.

I don’t want the whole school to see I’m crying.

I hear Dumbledore trying to pull Harry off Cedric this makes me cry more.

A hand rests on my shoulder.

I look up and see Draco.

I try to pull myself up but scream in pain.