Chapter 32 #

• Dedicated to EP Fans <3 You Guys So Muccccch!

Short... sorry been super busy :I

AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR READING!!!!<333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))00

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))00

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))00

 *Next Day*

“It’s so sad outside already.” I said and sighed.

“I know. All of this rain.” Jesse said.

I turned and smiled at him.

We were sitting in the window seat in the Gryffindor common room.

We were waiting for Harry and Ron who were still up in their dormitory.

Ginny, Hermione, and I promised we’d walk down to breakfast with them.

And sometime between waiting Jesse came down from his dormitory and sat with me.

“You’re a really cool person.” I said.

“Thanks, but you are cooler.” He said.

I blushed and smiled.

He smiled back.

For a second I forgot all of the troubles in my mind but once the short second was gone the color left my cheeks and I went back to starring out of the window.

I sensed him shift uncomfortably.

“Your brother told me about… you and Malfoy. And I want you to know I’d never, ever, even think about doing that to you Emma.” He said.

My heart melted. A tear slipped out of my eye.

“The kiss.” I whispered still not looking at him.

“It was an accident. If you want it to be.” He said quietly.

I shook my head more tears rolling down my cheeks, as I tried to wipe them from my eyes.

“What?” he asked scooting closer and putting a hand on my shoulder.

I sighed trying to straighten out my voice so it wouldn’t falter.

“I don’t want it to be an accident.” I say looking at him.

His eyes light up and a smile play's at his lips. “So this means…”

“It means we’ll take it slow.” I said smiling.

He smiled and hugged me.

I hugged him back.

We pulled away and he wiped his thumb on my cheek brushing away my tear.

He lent down to kiss me and I let him.

It was just a kiss.

Nothing more.

And it was a few notches down compared to Draco’s.

You shouldn’t be comparing him to Draco! My mind screams. Then he’ll go and break your heart, you can’t give Jesse too much of you in case he does what Draco did.

I say “I know” to myself, not aloud though.

Jesse pulls his hand away and we smile at each other.

“He doesn’t deserve someone as great as you. I don’t deserve someone as great as you.” Jesse whispers.

I smile gently. “Thank you so much. You know just what to say.”

Just then Harry and Ron come down the stairs and we finally leave towards the Great Hall.

When we are walking down the hall I’m silently and secretly pulled into a closet.

The light is turned on and I’m staring into those stupid grey eyes.

“What do you want Malfoy?” I sneer.

Draco winces.

I’ve never talked to him like that since the beginning of my third year.

“Em I_”

“You’ve lost the privilege of calling me that Malfoy.” I said glaring.

His face dropped even more.

“Potter.” He said sighing. “I love you so much_”

“No you don’t!”

“Potter shut the h*ll up and bloody listen to me!” Draco yelled.

I’d never seen him this mad before.

It was almost…

A turn on?

He ran his hands through his hair. “Look I’m sorry but I need to ask you something. Is that Blondie your boyfriend?”

I stared at him. “It’s none of your business.”

Draco growled but I held my ground. “Emma, you are being so stubborn!” he said kicking the wall probably breaking his toe.

He didn’t show any pain.

“I’m only doing this to protect you. I don’t like it any more than you do.” He says and then he gives a disturbed laugh. “It’s driving me insane. I love you so d*mn much it hurts, you don’t even understand.”

“I do understand.” I said opening the door. “If you loved me as much as you claim you would fight through this and you would know I can handle myself.”

I then walk out of the closet and see Jesse running back down the hall.

I smile as he approaches me.

“Where did you go?” he asks breathless.

“Oh, I realized I forgot my Potions book in my dormitory.” I lied.

I then adjusted my back pack which was still around my shoulders from earlier.

“Oh, well come on everyone’s waiting for you.” He said heading down the hallway.

I followed and, and put my hand in his lacing our fingers together.

We both looked down at our hands then up at each other and smiled.

Maybe love doesn’t have to fit just right.

Maybe it just has to work.

*

SOOOOOO 

I have some ?'s for you!

1. Do you like Jesse?

2. Are you mad at Emma right now?

3. Do you like Draco or despise him right now?

4. Do you like AVPS and AVPM?

5. Would you go to pigfarts?

6. Do you like the songs with the chapters?

7. Did you vote?

8. Do you like Jesse and Emma better OR Draco and Emma better?

9. Did you fan? (if you want to)

10. Did you comment?

Luve my fans so much!!!!! this questionare will benefiet you alot because it will help me asses in which way i should write the story! :),

Emmalulu2