Chapter 7

AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR READING!!!!<333333 :)

_

___

_____

________

____________

"Emma Potter!" A voice sneered.

Draco instantly pulled away from me.

I looked towards the stairs of the castle and saw Snape in the door frame light from the castle streaming behind him.

I huffed. "How do you always manage to catch me snogging." I muttered under my breath.

"You seem to always showing PDA Miss. Potter. And Mr. Malfoy," Snape turned to Draco.

I brushed the hair out my eyes straightening out my dress.

I shivered the cold finally hitting me.

"I'm very disappointed with you, snogging a Gryffindor! I thought you were a proud Slytherin?" Snape sneered at him.

"Since when was it illegal for a Slytherin to like a Gryffindor Professor." Draco Sneered back.

I sucked in a sharp breath.

Draco had just crossed the line, he had tapped into Snape's past personal life.

Snape had been in love with my mother when he was in school.

He was a Slytherin and my mother was a Gryffindor.

"That is enough Draco." He hissed so violently I shook.

Or no, it was a really violent shiver.

I think I was catching phenomena.

"Give Potter your coat Malfoy, we don't want royalty to catch cold." Snape said looking down at us with disgust.

Draco pulled off his coat and put it over my shoulders.

"Thank you." I whispered.

He smiled warmly at me.

"I think after Christmas Holiday, you shall both serve a month of detention for personal displays of affection and being outside of school after curfew." Snape said.

I almost smiled at this, getting to spend every afternoon for a month with Draco, sounds like heaven to me.

I could see a smile playing at Draco's lips out of the corner of my eye.

"Yes, Professor." We both said.

Snape opened the door wide enough for both of us to proceed and we did rejoining the Ball.

_

We stood in farthest corner away from everyone else.

"I'm glad we got detention." I said smirking at him.

He smirked back. "I know it's probably the best thing that happened to me all year, besides getting a girlfriend like you." He said.

I slapped his chest playfully trying not to drool when I felt how nice his pecks were.

I paused for a moment just leaving my hand there.

"Em." He whispered his voice husky almost making my knees give out.

I pulled my hand away. "Your too sweet." I said trying to get my own back.

I'm the tough girl who never gets weak.

How can he have this power on me?

He smirked at me. "Your brother is coming this way."

"Shit." I mumbled putting some more space between us.