Chapter 43 :P

AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR READING<33333333333333333

_-_-_-_-_

"Are you going to go skate before your father and brother come home?" Mum asked.

I looked up from the letter I was writing to see my mum waving her wand at some dishes.

"It's not going to be the same without him, plus the cold activates the posin remember."  I complained.

Mum rolled her eyes, "How long could you two possibly stay in the honey moon phase? Do you think just because I rode on my first broomstick with your father means that I don't take a ride on one without him?"

I raised an eyebrow. "Yes." I said stubbornly.

"How's Professor Snape?" Mum asked causally.

"Fine." I said vaugley.

"He sent me an owl about the instructions for your medicine." She said.

"What happened between you and Professor Snape anyway?" I asked setting my quill down.

Mum sighed and put her wand down. "I knew this question would come from one of you soon."

I put my head in my hands and looked at her attentively.

"Severus and I were best friends." Mum started. "He was always a bit dark. Your father and his friends picked on him constantly, and one day I was there to witness it."

I nodded telling her to continue.

"Your father was using him a spell on him to hang him upside down and I yelled at him of course. And then your father said, 'you're lucky Evans was here to save you Snivellus', and then..."

"And then what mum?"

"Severus called me... a mudblood." She whispered and picked up her wand and flicked it at the window.

It shattered into a million pecies and I jumped.

"Lily, Emma, we're home!" Dad walked into the kitchen where both me and mum were staring out the window.

Mum in anger me and awe.

"What the h*ll happened?" Dad asked walking up to the both of us.

Mum turned around to dad. "I'm sorry honey, I was just telling Emma about Professor Snape and I." 

I tore my eyes off of the window to look at dad's reaction to this.

His eyes widened and he nodded, "Oh." He said.

"Oculus Reparo." Mum muttered and the glass mended itself back into our window.

"I'm so sorry mum." I whispered.

"No it's fine, it was years ago, it was almost lucky in a way if that would have never happend i would have never fell for your father." Mum said smiling at dad.

Dad caressed mum's check and I smiled.

"The Weasley's are in the living room." Dad said.

I nodded and left the two alone.

Hermione wasn't coming this Christmas, she spent one Christmas with us and then one with her family, so it was her family this year.

"Ginny!" I said and hugged her. "It's been like two... hours!" I joked.

Ginny pulled back and laughed.

Fred and George rolled their eyes, "We are the only ones aloud to crack jokes around here." Fred protested.