Chapter 42 *_*

AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3333333333333333333333333333333

()()()()()()()(
()()()()()()()()()()()()()

____________

*NEXT DAY*

"No you're cuter!" Ginny said as she stared into Dean's eyes.

Yep they were back together again... why? I have no idea, he's broken her heart far too many times in my opinon.

But I guess I don't have room to talk. I thought as I looked up into Draco's eyes.

He smiled and rubbed his nose against mine.

This made me smile and press my lips against his.

"Oh all this lovey dovey stuff is going to make me crazy." Harry said as he bursted into the Room Of Requirement.

I pulled back from Draco and rolled my eyes.

"Oh don't be such a downer just because you don't have anyone at the moment Harry." I whined.

"This isn't a place to be sucking face Emma. This is where we learn actual DADA material, I think it's time we all learn the patronus." He said standing in the middle of the room.

We all spread out in a circle around him.

"Now to do this spell, you have to think of one of your happiest thoughts." Harry said. "Let it take you over and take in all the joy it holds." 

"For example I think of... my sister and I playing with my Uncle Sirius when we were younger." Harry said glancing at me.

I smiled that memory soon taking over my mind and leaving me warm and fuzzy inside.

"Expecto Patronum!" Harry yelled and out of the tip of his wand came a ghostly looking stag.

It galloped around and filled the room with warmth.

Harry stoped concentrating and the stag withered away into the air.

"Now I'll walk around as you all try this in groups of two." Harry said.

I smiled and took Draco's hand and went to a far off corner.

"What's your thought?" He asked.

I bit my lip. "The first time we kissed, yours?"

"The first day I saw you."

"Always have to out do me Malfoy." I asked smiling. I then point my wand out wards, close my eyes, and let the memory engulf my being.

I saw Draco making me angry, and then him getting close to me, his breath so intoxicating.

I tell him I'm dating Ron. He tell's me what he doesn't know won't kill him, and then he presses his lips to mine.

I open my eyes and shout, "Expecto Patronum!"

A ghostly looking baby leopard jumps out of my wand.

I see Draco smile out of the corner of my eye, but I just keep focus, Harry is one group away from ours.

It bounces around and licks it's paws.

It chases it's tail and swats at the air for invisble bugs.

Soon Harry reaches us and smiles.

"Is it on your first try?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Must have had a really good thought." Harry said. "Well done Em."