Chapter 46 ^_^

AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR READING<3333333333333333333333333333333333333

____________

_________________________________

____________________________________________

I looked at him for a second not sure if he was joking or not.

"Stay with you... for the summer?" I asked again trying to clarify.

It was all happening so fast and I was so shocked.

His dad... is a deatheater... I'm the second most wanted person a deatheater would want dead.

My parents would never let me go!

"Yes." He said.

I bit my lip nervously.

It was scary to think I could be living with a deatheater for the summer.

But he's Draco's dad. Draco's dad wouldn't hurt me... would he?

"Can.... can I think about it?" I asked.

Draco smiled, "Yes of course."

"Alright class dismissed! Except for Ms. Potter, I need to speak with you." Snape sneered.

Draco gave me a quick peck on the lips and then left to wait for me outside.

I carefully put my books in my bag as I watched the class slowly leave.

When the last person left I went up to Snape's desk and waited to see what he wanted.

"News has come to me about... a scholarship." Snape said taping his wand on his desk.

Tea and scones appeared as a question popped in my mind, "A scholarship for what Professor?"

"They are establishing a... what do the muggles call it... a college for specially gifted wizarding students." Snape said.

I took a sip of my tea and raised an eyebrow, "So why are you telling me this?"

Snape smirked. "Isn't it obvious you are the most gifted potion's student here. Though I might not tell you that enough. But they want one repersentive from each wizarding school and I'm nominating you."

My eyes lit up and a smile grew wide onto my face. "Really!" I exclaimed.

Snape rolled his eyes. "Don't push your luck Ms. Potter. There will be a test at the end of this year to prove you are worthy of being our Hogwarts repersentive. Every night for the rest of the year you shall be in here with me practicing potions." He said.

That kind of casts a shadow over the sunshine.

"You'll need to wear this special pin, so teachers know you've been chosen. You may leave class whenever you feel like it to practice potion's." Snape said handing me a pin with a gold R on it.

I smiled widely that'll be good to have during DADA.

 I pinned the pin onto my robes still smiling widely.

"This could make or break your career as a potion master." Snape said.

"I know Professor."

"I think you're up to the challenge." 

"I am Professor."

"I'll see you at seven tonight we'll practice until elven." Snape said.

My eyes with wide, four hours of potion's! "I'll be here Professor."