Chapter 8

Sooooo tired!

AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!<####3333333333

_______
___________
___________________
____________________________
_______________________________________
________________________________________________
________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Next Day-

I had already packed for the holidays but I had made sure I kept my cutest winter outfit out for today.

Hermione and Harry had already went down to breakfast.

Ginny and I were to talk to Ron.

I quickly dressed in my skinny jeans and my purple sweater and clutch purse.

And put my purple beanie on my head because it was really chilly out.

I then went down to the common room.

When I entered I saw Ron and Ginny talking and Ginny had an annoyed look on her face.

“I’ll talk to Ronald alone Gin, if you don’t mind.” I said to Ginny as I got closer to them.

“I don’t mind at all, good luck trying to get through that daft skull of his.” Ginny said.

I smiled at her as she walked out of the portrait hole.

“Why is everyone being so critical today?” Ron asked.

I just smiled shaking my head. “Sit down Ronald.”

We sat down on the couch in front of the fireplace.

“I know you like Hermione.” I said and his eyes went wide, “That much is obvious to me. And I also understand why you were upset she went with Viktor to the Yule Ball, but that’s over now, you need to man up and apologize to her and make her your own.”

Ron nodded then a small smile appeared on his face, “That was the best dumping I have ever got.”

I rolled my eyes, “That’s the only dumping you’ve ever got Ron, now go get her.”

He nodded and ran out of the portrait hole.

Now that my duties are done I get to have a fabulous day with my boy, and how fabulous it turned out to be!

I turned the corner making sure no one I knew was there.

Coast is clear, I thought to myself walking swiftly out the door of the castle.

Draco was waiting on the path that lead to Hogsmead.

I smiled as he slicked back his hair and adjusted the flowers in his hand.

I walked up to him still smiling.

“Good morning Malfoy.” I whispered in his ear.

I saw him shiver ever so slightly.

He turned around looking at me he took a deep breath.

“Beautiful.” He sighed cupping my cheek with the hand that wasn’t holding the lilies.