Chapter 19 :0

;)

AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR READING >333333333333333333333333333

:
:::::::
::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

 Today is the day.

I take a deep breath and look out the window.

There are dark clouds looming over the lake creating an eerie feeling.

Great. I think to myself. That sure makes me feel like Harry will accept Draco with open arms and a joyful smile!

But when would he ever do that anyway?

He’s gonna get mad like he always does.

But the question is: will he get over it?

That was the question that has consumed my thoughts for the last few hours.

“Emma, Dumbledore wishes to see us, get dressed.” Hermione’s voice said making me turn around so fast I was afraid my dinner from last night was going to come up.

“Why?”

“He didn’t say.”

Okay… I thought to myself.

Then I started to panic.

What if he found out I was dating Draco and he has summoned me because he wishes to expel me for bringing great dishonor to the house of Gryffindor!

Then I stopped myself.

That would never happen! Get a grip Em; he would never expel you for that! Plus why would Hermione be going with me?

I took another deep breath and got dressed in my robes.

It was early in the morning when we walked out of the castle door.

It was freezing; I instantly regretted not putting on my hat and gloves.

It was so early it was still a little dark.

It was probably around five-thirty.

I had awoken early so I could clam myself before breaking he news but that clearly can’t happen since I’m outside in the freezing cold.

“Are you sure he said to come outside Hermione?” I asked her for about the millionth time.

“Yes! He said to meet him by the lake.” Hermione said starting in that direction.

“Well I’m not going! It’s too cold!” I called after her. She kept walking.

“Seriously Mione! I’m not following you!” I called become desperate now.

“I’m going back inside.” Still no response.

This made me huff out a huge breath, in turn seeing my breath leave my mouth.

I sighed and ran after her.

It took about ten minutes to reach the lake.

I was surprised it wasn’t frozen over by how cold it was.

Dumbledore was standing by rows of bleachers at the base of the lake.

We slowly walked over to him.