Chapter 9

sorry this is so short but i'm really tired. So tired i'm typing with my eyes closed.

lol

AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR READING<3333333!!!!!

__

____
______
________
__________
_____________
______________
_____________

The train ride to platform 9 and ¾ was uneventful, though Draco walked past our compartment fifty times winking or smirking at me.

Mum and Dad were waiting for Harry and I on the platform.

We left immediately knowing we would see all of our friends in just a few hours.

When we got home I flew up to my room writing Draco as soon as I could like he asked.

Dear Draco,

I’m home, everyone’s so excited we are all home but all I can think about is you.

I wonder what you’re doing all the time, how your feeling, what you’re thinking about, am I crazy?

I can almost see your house from here though it’s hidden by a huge hill and is miles away from my window.

I miss you.

You’re Girlfriend,

Emma.

I folded up the letter and flew back down the stairs to see if I could find Une belle meaning beautiful one in French.

She is our family owl.

I finally found her in the back of the house far into the green house.

“Une Belle!” I called in my French accent.

She came tittering towards me squeaking loudly.

She had golden brown feathers with a white tummy and proud yellow beak.

“Take this to Draco Malfoy at Malfoy Manor. And make sure it is only given to him.” I said handing it to her.

She took it in her beak and was about to fly off but I stopped her remembering the other important thing I needed to tell her.

“Oy!!! Une Belle!” I yelled.

She turned around her wings still flapping. “When you bring letter back make sure you only give it to me okay, especially do NOT give it to Harry. Got it?” I asked.

She gave me a quick nod and flew out of an open sky light in the green house.

I walked back slowly back to the kitchen and saw my mother standing there alone flicking her wand at some ham.

“Mum?” I said.

“Hmm?” She said.

“Are dad and Harry gone?” I asked sitting on the island.

“Yes they’ve gone to meet Molly, Arthur, Uncle Lupin, and Uncle Sirius. They are traveling by Floo Powder from Godric Tavern.” She said and then stopped flicking her wand to look at me. “Why?”

I shook my head. “No reason!”

“Mmmmhmmm.” She said turning back to her ham.

“Pheww.” I whispered to myself.

I got on my winter coat hat and gloves.

I walked out the back door and all the way down to the pond which was frozen solid.

I sat on the bench that was at the base of the Pond and laced my skates onto my feet.

Only my mom knew I had a passion for skating.

I don’t even think I would ever tell Draco.

It was very unwizard like to do a sport that didn’t require magical skills.

I glided across the ice, spinning a 360.

I did a fast axel.

Landing beautifully if I do say so myself.

I stopped so fast I scraped the top of the ice turning it into ice mush. There was the sound of snow crunching.

I looked towards the trees where I had heard the noise.

All of the sudden Draco popped out from behind the trees and I swore I was dreaming.

“Draco?” I whispered.

“Em?” He whispered back.

He happened to have skates on and speed skated across the ice to each other.

He grasped me in a huge hug.

“Why are you here?” I asked when we pulled away.

“My Mother’s sister lives in the house behind yours, though I didn’t know it was your house.” He said.

“You are related to the Tonks?” I asked confused.

“Yes. My parents are forcing me to stay there for the first week of the Holiday’s because I’m ‘selfish’” He said putting quotes around selfish with his fingers.

“Well it’s not too bad because we can be together for a whole week!” I said.

“You mean sneak around for a whole week?” He said lifting an eyebrow.

“Come on Malfoy lighten up!” I said pushing him lightly.

“Why did you come down to the pond anyway?” I asked.

“Well we have a lake behind our house and in the winter on accusations I skate.”  He said looking proud.

“Really?”

“Really, why do you act so surprised.” He said smirking.

I shivered and trust me it wasn’t from the cold.

“You just don’t seem like the kind of guy who would be spending his free time skating…” I said.

He chuckled and then went straight into a Lutz.

Doing it crisply and landing cleanly, I was undoubtedly amazed.

“Wow.” I whispered.

He skated straight up behind me putting his hands around my waist.

“Did I… impress you Potter?” He whispered into my ear.

I shivered again and nodded.

He spun around me so he was so close he could kiss me.

And I waited for him to but he decided to tease me.

“Let’s skate together.” He said.

“Ok.” I whispered unable to think straight.

He put his hands on my waist and we spun together.

I arched my back so it looks like I’m doing a back bend halfway.

I pulled myself back up to him.

He was smirking so I smirked back.

He took my hand and spun me out then spun me back in.

We both did and axel at the same time and it looked amazing.

We finally ended with a Lutz.

We rested on the bench and I was breathing hard and it looked like he hadn’t even broken a sweat.

He then finally bent down and kissed me.

“I love you.”