Chapter 17 :D

I promised and the promise was delievered < soooooo spelled that wrong). Anyhoo i know you're all proud of me for sticking to my goal of posting today. 

So tell your friends about EP we will get back to 250 on Fanfiction!!! Ik we can ik we can!

Vote, Comment, Facebook It, Twitter It!

But most of all enjoy it:

BUT FIRST:
AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR READING<333333333333333333333

<3 MY EP FANS!

_

_
_

_

 “Hey.” He said.

“Hi.” I said smiling.

“You look pretty today.” He said back.

“Oh… thanks.” I said.

Adrian smiled back at me.

He took my books from my hand and ushered me to Potions.

Just three more days of this. I told myself.

Three more days exactly until I told everyone I was dating Draco.

At first I wasn’t too thrilled about it, but Adrian was being so… sweet, and it’s like he thinks that I’m going to ask him out.

I really don’t want to lead him on any longer.

“Oy! Drumstrang!”

Oh no.

I turned around to see Draco walking towards us I smiled at him but he was looking angrily at Adrian.

When he got to us I put my hand on his shoulder gliding around behind him.

“Three more days.” I whispered in his ear and then I went back to Adrian’s side.

Draco’s eyes softened. From what I said or from my touch I’m not sure.

“Yes?” Adrian said looking at him with a puzzled look.

“Do you need help carrying those books?” He mumbled.

I smiled, he’s so cute.

“No I think I’ve got it. Thank you for offering.” Adrian said nodding at him and then ushering me down the hall toward the dungeons.

Draco followed closely behind us the whole way there.

*

“Calming Draught. One of the simplest potions you’ll ever make. Do it right or points will be taken from your House. The first one done will get ten points toward their House.” Snape said as he walked in the door slamming the door behind him.

“Begin.”

Everyone started rustling around for ingredients.

Little did they know all the ingredients they needed were in front of them.

Caterpillars to shrink the overwhelming emotion.

I added them to the pot.

Blue lagoon parsnip, calming scent.

I added them to the pot.

Right before I was about to add the last ingredient Snape waltzed over to my table.

“Ms. Potter and Ms. Granger, you two are the most, though I hate to admit it, intelligent ones in this class. You’ve never mucked up a potion once. So I’m separating the two of you.” He said.

I sighed squinting my eyes at him as he turned around.

He was totally purposely being unfair.

“Malfoy come over and switch seats with Granger.” Snape called.

Draco whipped around and my heart went into double time.

Hermione grumbled to herself as she took her new seat next to Goyle and Draco took his seat next to me.

“Malfoy.” I said nodding as though I was being polite but I secretly threw him a dazzling smile.

He winked and nodded back. “Potter.”

I added the final ingredient to the potion finishing it off nicely.

I stirred it up and it turned into a dreamy blue color.

Snape waltzed over to me.

“Perfect as usual Potter and you seem to be the first one done. Ten points to Gryffindor. Turn in a vile of that at my desk please.” He said.

“Thank you sir.” I said and he walked away everyone started patting me on the back and saying things like “Good job.” And “You rock!”

I filled a vile with my potion and placed it carefully on Snape’s desk.

When I got back to my seat Draco was glaring at me.

“What?” I whispered to him.

His gaze softened. “Why do you have to be so bloody good a potions. You make me look like blubbering idiot.”

I laughed at him lightly.

I then looked at his cauldron, it was a thick black.

“Whoa are you making a calming potion or a death sentence?” I said giggling.

“If you weren’t so cute I’d hex you.” He said which made me stop laughing and want to kiss him.

“Help me fix it.”

I got up from my seat and sniffed his potion.

I gagged. “Did you put the parsnips in?”

“It doesn’t say anything about parsnips in here!” Draco said scanning the directions.

“Look at number three it says clearly: add blue lagoon parsnips, it adds the smell and color.” I said.

I went back to my seat and diced up some parsnips for him.

I poured them into his hand.

“There now put them in.” I whispered.

He purposely brushed his hand against my leg as he turned around to put them in his cauldron.

When they hit the liquid it turned the same blue as mine had.

“Wow Em, thanks. Beautiful and smart how’d I get so lucky.” He said taking my hand under the desk.

I turned around to see if Harry or Ron was looking but they were focused on their failing potions.

“I’m the lucky one.”

“I’m not gonna disagree with that statement.”

I rolled my eyes at him.

“I love- what Snape has done to the place.” He said not so smoothly.

I rolled my eyes again.

_

After Transfiguration I went straight to the common room.

It was my last class of the day and now it was the weekend!

Every hour it was getting closer and closer to the telling of my love life.

And I was getting colder feet every second.

It’s not that I didn’t want people to know Draco is mine… it’s just I don’t want Harry to know.

I really think he’s gonna flip out.

Like FLIP OUT flip out.

I think he might try to murder my Draki-Bear.

I did not just call him that.

Crap I’m falling hard.

The thing about falling hard is that when it’s all ripped away from you it’s even harder to climb back on.

I’m just praying Draco won’t do that to me.