Chapter 41 <3

AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR READING <33333333333333333333333

______
_____________
___________________________

*EMMA'S P.O.V.*

"You're lucky to be alive Ms. Potter."

"You have no idea how many times I hear that."

Snape glares at me and mixes in the rat tail, gag.

It's been two months since the incident and I still have to take this nasty medicine.

"You could have died just remember that." Snape said as I held my nose and brought the cup to my lips.

I chugged it all.

"I assume you're mother can produce this medcine whilst you're home for holiday." Snape said taking the cup from me.

"Yes she should be able to." I said.

"I'll send her an owl that has the instructions." He said.

"Thank you Professor." I said and smiled he nodded and I exited his classroom and Draco was waiting for me outside.

"Hey." I said.

He smiled, "I have a feeling I shouldn't kiss you."

"I wouldn't." I said smiling.

He put his arm around my shoulders and I put my hand around his waist.

In two days we would be going home.

And he wouldn't be speneding break with the Tonks's this Christmas, so we were spending every waking moment together.

Though we never said we were back together offcialy.

So I guess I don't have a boyfriend agian.

Jesse was expelled and then shipped to Azkaban for using an unforgivable curse.

Everything was back to normal, besides me taking that nasty medicine.

"It's snowing!" I said excited when we passed the huge windows across the walls leading to my Common Room.

"Yes it is." Draco said.

When we entered the common room not many people were there, everyone was probably outside in the snow.

I wasn't allowed to go outside because the cold air might trigger the posion that was still in my system.

"Emma, Draco, come sit over here!" Ginny said patting the seat next to her on the couch.

I sat down next to her and Draco sat on the arm of the couch right next to me.

Harry was sitting on Ginny's other side.

And Hermione and Ron were sitting in a love seat across from us. 

"Did you find anything more about Umbridge?" I asked Hermione.

Harry had had a ton of dentions with her and she had this weird quill that when you wrote with it, it wrote the same words  you wrote into your skin.

Harry has horrible scars all over his hands but he refuses to tell Dumbledore.

And then last month there was an incident where Umbridge tried to fire Professor Trelawney but Dumbledore let Trelawney stay in the castle.

We has got so sick of not learning anything in DADA that we created the DA which means Dumbledore's Army. We figured that if Voldemort is really back we need to prepared.

Our last meeting before break is tomorrow.

"Yes, she's trying to figure out what we are doing... but she's not even close to figuring it out." Hermione said.

I nodded.

"As long as no one sees us go into the Room Of Requirment we'll be fine." Harry said.

I smiled.

"You know she really does have a toad face." 

We all start laughing and cracking jokes about Umbridge and we can't stop.

Oh I love my family.