Chapter 18 %%%%%

Not much to say today!!!

AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR READING!!!!<33333333333333333

'

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I have a day left.

A day left of what?

That’s what you are probably asking yourself right now.

Some people say I may have a day left to live, or a day left of my brother trusting me. But I see it very differently; I see it is I have a day left until Draco and I are free.

Free to hold hands while we are walking down the hallway, or to kiss before going into class.

I couldn’t wait until we were free, but I could wait to tell Harry I’m possibly in love with his worst enemy.

Yeah. I can see that conversation going over well.

‘Hey Harry, I know you’re about to go risk your life and it’s very possible you may die but to add to the immense load on your shoulders I’d also like to tell you I’m dating the guy you hate the most in this whole wide world. Well good luck, don’t die or drown!’

That would go over so well.

But that’s what I was planning on doing.

Not the whole “I’m dating the guy you hate the most in this whole wide world” stuff but I’m going to tell him I’m with Draco right before the task starts.

“Em.” His voice said.

I looked up at Draco and smiled.

“Draco.” I sighed.

“What are you doing out here alone! It’s freezing.” Draco said.

I shrugged and looked around.

I was outside of the Three Broom Sticks sitting on a bench.

Today was another Hogsmead outing but I didn’t really feel like a butterbeer for the first time in my life.

I was sick to my stomach about tomorrow.

So I told everyone to go in and that I needed some air, which was true.

“Oh, I just feel sick that’s all.” I said closing my eyes.

I could feel him sit down silently next to me and put his arm around me.

“Someone will see us.” I said still not opening his eyes.

“That’s a risk I’m willing to take.” He whispered in my ear making me shiver.

I opened my eyes slowly.

I was looking into the deep gray eyes I’d learned to love.

“Don’t risk it you only have a day life.” I said, and then the sick feeling came back.

“You don’t have to tell him Emma. We can just… show them.” He said.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

“Show them?” I asked quietly. “How would we show them?”

“Like this.” He said and then he smashed his lips into mine.

The sickness was swept away but then common sense came to me.

Anyone could see us at any second, and I wasn’t ready for Harry to know yet.

Or Ron. I was really worried about Ron finding out to.

I pushed Draco away from me. “When they find out they will try to hurt you.”

“I know.”

“You don’t care?” I asked taking his arm off of me and holding his hand.

“Well of course I care. But not as much as I care about us. No one can tear us apart Em, no matter what people say, or what people do to me I’ll never stop loving you.” He said.

I smiled really wide. “You said it.” I whispered it at first.

He gave me a really confused look. “Said what?”

“And you said it first!” I said a little louder.

“What? What did I say first?”

“You said you loved me.” I said whispering yet again.

“You didn’t know I loved you?” He asked.

“Well I knew you did but you never said it, said it. You’ve only hinted, which doesn’t count.” I said matter-o-factly.

He laughed caressing my cheek. “Well. I never really said I loved you. I only said ‘I’ll never stop loving you’ I never said I started yet.”

I frowned taking his hand from my cheek.

“Not so fast.” He said. “If you want me to say it, I’ll say it.”

I smiled gleefully and waited.

“I Draco Malfoy… Love- peanut butter.” He said.

“Yes I know you love- wait! What!” I said glaring at him.

He was laughing hysterically.

The funny thing is he hates peanut butter; he just said that to get under my skin.

“You are such a jerk.” I said frowning and crossing my arms over my chest.

“I’m not a jerk. I love you Emma, I really do.” He said and then he stood there waiting for me to say it back.

“I love- jelly.” I said smirking.

“I know I’m unresisti- wait! What!” He said.

I laughed at him. “You fell for you own trick dummy!”

He rolled his eyes. “If you weren’t so hot I’d curse you.”

I smirked at him. “Too bad I’m smoking!”

He rolled his eyes again. “Full of ourselves are we?”

“Well I learned from the best didn’t I?” I said smirking

He smirked back. “I’ll give you that one. You did certainly learn from the best.”

I rolled my eyes at his cockiness and then laughed.

“What’s so funny?”

“We are like an old married couple.”

“Oh my gosh! I knew I looked like an old man today. It’s the bags from lack of sleep right!” Draco said touching his face.

I giggled. “Stop being such a girl. You look perfect, as always.”

“As do you my love. As do you.”

“I really thing you’re a girl in a guy’s body.”

“Maybe so.”

“That is just disturbing.”

“Hey you’re the one in love with the girl in the guy’s body! I think you have some mental issues you need to sort out.”

“I beg to differ Dracey.” I said making his name a more feminine one.

“Oh shut it Potter.”

“You know you love me.”

“I know and it drives me completely insane.”