Chapter 14

Nothing much i have to say today... other than i might not be posting as frequently this week because i'm basically in show choir bootcamp all week. It's going to be fun but tiering or how ever you spell that. :)

AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!<333333333333333333333

_

_________
_________________

___________________________

_____________________________________

__________________________________________________

 Recap_-

“I know. It was also because I want you to remember your mine. Forever.”

“Forever. I like the sound of that.” I said smirking.

“You do?” He said his eyebrows going up in shock.

I rolled my eyes pushing myself off of him. “You really know how to kill a mood. And yes.” I said

“I’m sorry Em.” He said brushing my bangs out of my face.

“It’s okay. I guess I’ll forgive you this time.” I said pretending to sigh.

He snorted.

“Watch it.” I said glaring at him.

He busted out laughing and I soon followed after him.

“I can’t live without you.” We both said in unison.

_-

*Next Day*

I got up before anyone in my dormitory. I smiled at myself; I’m usually the last one to wake up.

I got up and pulled on my robes.

I looked out the window to see an owl in the distance.

I scrunched up my face in confusion.

The owl flew faster toward the window and then flew straight into the window falling on to the ledge.

“Oh my.” I said trying not to laugh.

I went to the window and opened it. It tittered in with a piece of parchment laced to its foot.

“Oh Errol.” I sighed seeing that it was the Weasley’s out of date owl.

“Ginny.” I whispered shaking her awake. She was the closest one to me in our dormitory.

“Hmm.” She mumbled.

“You’ve got some post; I’m going down to the common room alright.” I said.

“Yeah sure.” She mumbled again.

I laughed and then stroked Errol’s head and proceeded to the common room.

No one was in the common room except Fred and George who were huddled in the corner whispering to each other.

“What are you two up to?” I asked smirking at them.

The looked up alarmed. “Nothing!” They said scurrying out of the common room.

That was weird. I thought to myself frowning.

Usually Fred and George want me to help them with their pranks.