Chapter 44 :O

AND AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR READING!!!! <3333333333333333333333

____________
_________________

_______________________

"Open your mouth Emma." Mum complained.

I kept my mouth clamped shut shaking my head.

My mom sighed and put the glass of medicine down on the counter.

"Emma you are acting like a two year old." Mum said.

"She is a two year old." Harry joked.

I quickly stuck my tounge out at him and pulled it back into my mouth before my mom could pour any medicine on it.

"Do you want me to get Sirius?" Mum asked.

My eyes went wide and I shook my head and took the medicine off the table and drank it all down.

Trying not to throw up in the process.

"How Severus get's you to drink it I'll never know." Mum says annoyed and washes her hands in the kitchen sink and gets me a glass of water.

I take a huge gulp of it so I don't taste the nasty medicine anymore.

"Is it really that bad?" They asked.

"Yes!" I said annoyed.

One day before we were going back to school.

Holiday break had went by so fast.

I was excited about going back though.

Qudditch finals were coming up and it looks like it might be Slytherin and Gryffindor in the finals unless Ravenclaw wins next weekend.

Draco had gotten me a beautiful red heels that I've been wanting FOREVER. It was so sweet! I got him the dog tag necklace he's been wanting that has my name and his name on it.

It's been a good Christmas this year.

*ON THE TRAIN*

"DRACO!" I scream and jump into his arms in the middle of the hallway blocking people

People stare at us like we are crazy but I don't care.

He hugs me back and laughes and then doesn't let me go but backs us up into the compartment where Hermione, Ginny, Ron, and Harry were in.

"Love you." He said stroking my hair.

"Missed you." I said a tear rolling down my cheek.

"MIssed you too." He said.

We pulled back and he brushed away the tear with his thumb.

"Don't cry."

"I can't help it."

Draco smirks and kisses me.

How I've missed it.

"Ahem." Harry coffs and Draco pulls away and sit's down next to Ginny and I sit down next to Draco.

Everyone starts up a conversation with Hermione about her Christmas to give us a little privacy.

Draco takes my hand and hold's it to his cheek.

"Thank you so much for the present." Draco said and then pulled his dog tag out from under his shirt.

The necklace looked so sexy on him.

"I'll never take it off."

I smiled. "You're welcome. And thanks so much for the shoes, they're just what I wanted." I said showing off my heels to him.

He smiled at them and then looked back up at me.

"I'd say I'll never take them off but I think it'll be kind of hard to shower and sleep in these." I said.

Draco laughed and took our hands off his face.

"How was your Christmas?" I asked.

Draco shrugged, "Decent."

I smiled. "That's good."

"How about yours."

"Decent." I mimicked him.

He raised an eyebrow. "You might be a champion with eternal glory Potter, but I can still kick your butt."

I smiled. "I'd gladly let you."

"You're a pervert." Draco said smiling.

I laughed "Ditto."