Chapter 6

Sorry i haven't posted on this story in forever, but i'm pretty sure this chappy will make up for it!

AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR READING!!!!<33333

_

__

___

______

___________

_________________

________________________

I met Ron in the common room at eight. A laugh almost escaped my lips when he showed up in his vintage frilly dress robes. "You look quite dashing Ronald." I said smiling as I came up to him.

"You look amazing Emma, just... beautiful." He said, as his eyes wandered up and down my body.

"Thank you." I said smiling at him. At that moment I spotted Harry passing back and forth in front of the fire place. "Hold on a second." I said to Ron, he nodded and I went up to Harry. "What are you doing all that pacing for, your shaking the whole castle." I joked.

He turned to look at me and he smiled. "You look beautiful Amelia."

I blushed. "Don't call me that Potter! And don't avoid my question."

"I'm nervous, what if I step on her feet when we dance, what if I spill punch on her dress robes, what if I trip her when we walk into the Great Hall?" He said quickly.

"Whoa, calm down! None of those things are going to happen Harry, just be yourself, Cho should like you for whom you are." I said smiling at him.

"Your right, as always. Thanks Em, I better go meet Cho, see you around?" He asked walking toward the portrait hole.

"Yeah see you around Harry." I said waving at him. He gave me a quick wave and then slipped out of the portrait hole. I walked back over to Ron who grinned at me. He hooked his arms around my waist pulling me close to him. Then he put his forehead against mine. I had to admit, he was being pretty adorable.

"Your such a good sister Em." He said kissing my nose.

I laughed at him. "Thank you."

He winked at me. "You're welcome.

I giggled, "Come on Ronald Shmonald, or we will be late" He nodded and we walked arm in arm to the great hall.We entered and the whole place was decorated for Christmas time. Christmas is one of my favorite times of year. There is just something about the cold crisp air, the smell of cinnamon, the rush of good cheer, and of course presents. It is lovely. "It's beautiful!" I exclaimed.

"Not near as beautiful as you are tonight." Ron said. I turned to him smiling. He lightly caressed my face, and my cheeks started to adorn a pink tinge.

"Kiss me you fool." I muttered. He laughed and brought his lips down to mine.

"Mr. Weasley, Miss. Potter please refrain from PDA." A sour voice said. Ron and I broke apart to seen Snape. Of course it was sour grape Snape.

"Sorry professor." I said.

"Yes well... just don't do it again." Snape said and as he turned away I heard him mutter, "She's as pretty as he mother." Ron growled at this. I put my hand on his chest in an attempt to calm him and help refrain from doing something stupid.

"It's not worth it." I said.

"That was just creepy, never be alone with him if you can help it." He said.

"I'll try." I said.

"You better." He said. Great Snape just ruined his good mood streak. Ron gripped my wrist and dragged me as far away from Snape as he could. Just then the Champions came in and I clapped as loud as I could when Harry came in with Cho and when Hermione came in with Viktor. "Why did she go with that bloody moron." Ron muttered.

"Why do you care Ronald?" I asked somewhat accusingly.

Ron shrugged. "She's my best mate." I rolled my eyes at his answer. How obvious does he have to make it that he's into Hermione...
And then across the room I spotted a bit of blonde hair. My heart sped up, my wolf stood still, and I held my breath. I did my best to ignore this feeling and I turned to watch Harry and Cho dance.

Ron danced with me for a bit, just to humor me I suppose. Then he sat down and muttered to himself like an old man who was mad some kids ran over his newly trimmed lawn with a four wheeler. When my Borden set in I decided to find Harry. When I finally found him he was by the punch bowl. "Em, how is your night going?" He asked.

I sighed. "Ron is being unlike himself at the moment, so alright I suppose."

Harry frowned "I'm sorry." I then saw Draco talking to Pansy Parkinson across the room. Anger flared up in me immediately. A certain green eyed monster took over my good judgment.

"I'll talk to you later alright." I said almost growling.

"Yeah sure." Harry said his eyebrows furrowed. I practically ran across the room and grabbed Draco by his arm and stormed out of the Great Hall and outside into the bitter cold.

"What was all that about." Draco said dusting himself off. He looked so sexy in his dress robes. His attractiveness will not pay for his idiocy.

"What do you think that was about Malfloy!" I hissed through my teeth. He sat there for a few seconds and then a smirk played at his lips. That dumb smirk that gave me a thousand butterflies in my stomach.

"Potter was jealous." He taunted.

"I was not! I just don't like you hanging around scum like her!" I yelled out raged.

"Yeah, so... jealous." He said full on smirking now. The green eyed monster reared its head again, my judgment to the wind. I tackled him making us both fall in the snow. Somehow I successfully pinned both of his hands on either side of his head and straddled his stomach.

"I. Do. Not. Get. Jealous." I hissed again.

"Em, I'm just messing with you babe." Draco said still smirking. Then he flipped me over so I was the one in the snow. Jeez this boy is so strong. My boy.

I shivered my anger dying slightly. "It's too cold."

"Don't worry I'll keep you warm." He said. Great ideas my boy has too. He leaned down and pressed his lips against mine. My lips moved in sync with his setting my whole body on fire. He only pulled back when I had seconds of breath left. And then he kissed my neck as I breathed in and out rapidly. He chuckled against my skin as he dragged his lips down my jawline. "I want to be with you forever, Emma." He said pulling away from me. He stood up and pulled me up out of the snow.

"But I don't want to have to sneak around with you like we are sinning, just because our families loath each other doesn't mean like we have to pretend to." I sighed putting my arms around his neck, and leaning my body into his.

"It's not that I'm worried about what my family thinks of us, but Draco, to everyone but me you are cold hearted." I said frowning.

Draco sighed. "What do you want me to do, it's my nature, how I was raised."

"If you are nice to everyone that includes the people who loath you for two months after Christmas break I would feel comfortable telling everyone about us." I said.

He smiled sighing. "Deal" he said kissing me. "You know it's our three month anniversary tomorrow, I want to do something special." Draco said. He was so sweet, what guy wants to celebrate a three month anniversary! Heck, what guy would count the months he's dated a girl!

I grinned at him. "Like what?" He hooked his arms around my waist.

"Well I just thought I would treat to a few things at Hogsmead tomorrow." He said.

I smiled. "I could use a new pair of boots." I sad.

He grinned. "That's my girl."

We kissed again. I knew that this would last forever.

"Emma!"