XI. The Keeper Stole my Heart

I sit up yawning, and fight the urge to curl up in a ball and go back to sleep. I have to run today, and I can't be late. I drag myself out of bed and head towards the dresser. I stand in front of the mirror doing, and re-doing my ponytail until I'm satisfied that it's not going to come out. I want to keep it out of my face while I run. I walk back and sit down on my bed, trying to savor the last few moments of rest before I have to leave.

Kate's up by now; she's always the early riser, while I on the other hand would sleep all day if you let me.

"So you excited to go running today?" She says, her smile practically glowing in the early morning light.

"Ya I am actually," I say tilting my head to the side.

"Because you want to be a runner or because you get to be with Minho all day?" She teases.

"What?!" I scream almost choking because of the shock.

"Oh you like him and you know it." She says rolling her eyes.

"Whaat..I..." I pause mid sentence, my mouth wide open, trying not to smile. As bad as I want to, I can't bring myself to deny it, because while I may not want to admit it, some how, I've come to like him more than a little. When did that happen? I wonder, How did that happen?

"I knew it!" She yells pumping her fist in victory. I can only image how many different shades of red my face is turning.

"Shut up!!" I scream, laughing as I pounce on her and cover her mouth with my hands.

"Ntthatihmmlmyuoh" she mumbles through my hands.

"What?" I say taking my hands off.

"I said, not that I blame you." She says laughing so hard she's crying. I tilt my head to the side trying to figure out that last part. "But don't worry I've got my eye on someone else."

"Who!!!!!!" I scream pinning her again
"Tell me!!!"

"Here I'll give you three hints:
He's a med-jack, he's got brown eyes, aaannd his name starts with 'C'."She says smirking.

"CLINTT!!!" I shout, my jaw dropping in surprise. She nods and we both sit there laughing for a couple minutes, each trying to catch our breath.

"Seriously though, you and Minho would be like thee cutest couple ever." She says, laying on her back. "Maybe I'll tell him that."

"NOOOO!!!! you say a word to him and I will KILL you!" I shout throwing a pillow at her face. She catches it and laughs. An evil grin spreads across my face, "better yet I'll tell Clint that you like him, and talk about him non-stop." I say sticking my tongue out at her.

"Noooo!!!! Ok I won't say anything! I won't!!" Kate yells and starts whacking me with a pillow. I throw my hands up in defense, all the while laughing so hard it makes my sides hurt. She's still beating me with the pillow when the door flies open. 

"What the shuck is going on in here? It sounds like someone is being murdered." It's Minho and the confused look on his face is priceless.

"Uh Minho there's this new thing called knocking? Ever heard of it?" I say, rolling my eyes. "But to answer your question, yes, she was trying to murder me with a pillow."  Minho just looks even more confused, standing there staring at and us looking quite lost.