Same World. / Acting.

Dear Harry,

It's funny how when I said that You an i are creative partner, creative soulmate... Few years ago.

And now you are taking Acting and rumours has it you will be featured in a movie about a war.

Your fans were furious about it. They are furious about your hair, your acting skills.. Etc.

But not me.

I already knew this was coming on your path and I was exactic that we can finally be on the same creative path.

The same industry.

I still don't know how we are going to meet. But I know for sure, we will.

Through our jobs. Through our Acting. Through our performing arts industry.

I am 100% supportive of this move you / you agent made.

I am here if you need me for acting tips or acting coaches.

I'm sure, you have top acting coaches in your life right now.

But i will be here.

For you.

Always.

It sounds creepy. But I know for sure, somewhere in your dreams, you were dreaming of me.

As I do, with you.

I can't wait till the day we finally meet.

I am sure, it will be like meeting someone who you know so well in other realm and we can just talk for hours.

I love you man.

And I can't wait till the day our world collides and we collaborate together.