Dreams III

I dreamt about you again last night -

I mean when I woke up this morning and try to fall asleep again then there's the dream.

I don't remember the time to be exact but I think I normally dream about you during my light stage of sleep, just before I woke up.

But this time its different. The dream is different.

It happen during the night to the mornings.

It started out in the hotel, but this hotel is not sophisticated or modern, it's a classic temple Javanese hotel, you can see the relics build with clay. It's like the hotel is located in the Asian region.

I am there with all the fans gather and was looking for you -

I saw you are wet because you just went for a swim. I know that but the other fans don't know about it. I watched as you finishes swimming and climb out from the pool.

That's when I went down to the pool entrance and met you.

'Hi Harry!'

'Hi!'

'I'm Vania, and I know you needed this new clothes (I gave him my tattoo sweater of his tattoo) cuz there are a lot of fans out there.

'Oh okay'

He opens up his wet shirt and I put the sweater on his chest to see if it fit him.

His wet hair is dripping over and I helped him getting change on the spot.

He decided to not use my tattooed sweater of him i thought it's kinda cool -

He ended up covering all blacks with his red plaid shirt underneath and covering his head, and everything in black. So you wouldn't guess it's him.

I found my self in black also and I thought I want to take pictures with him there but I know we have to run away from the fans before they found us out.

Then we went to a department store like Macy's - I saw my self suddenly wearing a black dress with a black pump heel and sun glasses.

I saw there are quite a lot of fans / stalker around looking for Harry. I grab Harry with my hands and pull him with me like trying to save him from the fans like we are in hurry. I saw how I look with him in the mirror. I look great and I was the only one that knew his identity and trying to saved him from the fans like we don't have body guards etc with us.

Harry repeatedly hesitant and tell me to go slowly and just admit him self to the fans around but I wasn't sure thats the best idea for that current situation. Like I'm trying to protect him.

Then I found my self being asked with one of the fans, do you know where Harry is? While Harry is actually next to me. We almost got caught up with this one girl - like she ask, is that Harry? It looks like him but he was so different.

Then the dream continue with just me being chased by other girls because I know where he is.

I don't know why every dream of Harry is always been like this. Is this mean something?

But this dream make me have the conclusion to get rid of the voice - the instinct - like this calling - like my common sense is saying that this is impossible but somehow deep down I know that when I meet Harry, we both will know there's something special between us.

I could never get rid of the voice - of the instinct. N matter how hard I tried to forget and be real.

The voice will still be there.

Deep down inside of my heart.