Chapter 5: Facing The Truth I

Looking back at my life and how I've become, I still don't understand why my family doesn't appreciate who am I and who I've become. I mean, am I really that bad until whenever I meet with them, they've always seemed to be irritated by me?

I'm trying to be the best that I can be. I'm not a morning person, but at least I tried to waking up early just to meet up with them or have a lunch or something. Tho, I'm still turning up late, but do they see my effort in waking up early or that's just me being a spoilt rotten girl?

I guess my life has been easy, financial wise, but I always blame my self for being over spend or confused on how to spend the right amount of money. I don't know why somehow I feel that money is like a game voucher in an arcade plaza. Am I really that bad??

When all these thoughts came in, I don't know what to do. I feel like I'm not being nice to people or even represent my own faith to other people.

As a Christian, I've always look up to Jesus. But When all these thoughts come up it's like I'm facing my struggles and I feel that I'm such a fucked up girl and I started to think of why my family is tired of me, why they're being so judgmental to me, and so on.

Maybe I'm not a good Christian, maybe I live in the world to struggle, but I guess all people do have their own struggles.

And here I am, facing with my own enemy, my own demons, the demons of wanting to get accepted, judgmental,hunger of appreciation, and the demons of my self controlling my own issues and enemies/temptation. Especially when it comes to money.