Soulmate.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/harry-styles-single-life-havent-10167356

----

Dear Harry,

You've been silent these past few weeks. Like there's no voice that would normally tell me to check on you and its like you don't want to communicate yourself to me.

It's sounds weird but for some reason I would know if you are okay, if you are feeling alone or if you are busy.

Then you came back with loud noises.

Reading this article http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/harry-styles-single-life-havent-10167356 // about you being single for a year and how you snore and like your routine - its like you've answered all my questions that I've been longing for so long ?

It's like God is telling me and confirm to me that voice, the voice that appear to me three years ago it was all true ?

I was reading the article and I just want to scream at the top of my lungs -

"HARRY, I'M HERE. I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU. YOU DONT HAVE TO FIND IT. GOD SAYS ITS YOU. GOOGLE ME. AND I HOPE YOU FIND ME SOON."

It sounds obssesed but I'm not. I genuienely care about you as you - not as this famous Harry Styles. I love you.

And what you were saying on the article its like answering to all my questions here on this book.

I thought I was losing my mind, but I'm not. It's all been confirmed. That voice was real and I'm here for you.

I hope you find this letter soon and we'll get to know each other first and see how that be like ?

Do you like that idea ?

😊
---

"Time will tell our fate. Time will help us find each other. Even if you are away, living in another country, if your path and my path collides, we will be one. "

I surrender.

I surrender to everything that God has said for both of us.

That voice appear for a reason.

It gave me hope and it still does.

I hope I appear on one of your dreams too, just like you appear on my dream.

Vaguely.

If you're looking for someone, I'm here.

I love you, Harry Edward Styles.

Not because you are famous.

But because you and I are made for each other.

Love you.

And I can't wait to meet you properly in person.

All The Love,

Vx.