Reality (1)

It's late night and I turned up the tv.

I saw this Psychic TV on the screen.

I couldn't sleep and I was just (maybe) if i text, it wouldn't hurt my phone bills.

So I texted them and ask:

'Any message from my grandmother? And is Harry Style my husband/soulmate?'

They reply and they said they don't know about it.

At this point because I have decided to let that voice go and just focus on what's ahead of me - I found my self facing the reality but yet somehow that voice is haunting me at my back.

It's like the voice of curiousness, the voice of what if.

I think that's why I tried this Psychic TV thing just to end that voice for good. You know to checked them on them and be peace about it.

I didn't realize that my questions went online on live tV.

They decided to put my name and question on LIVE TV where everyone across Australia will know about my questions.

I found it funny tho.

Cuz the host was laughing about it and she says 'dream big love.' And while the Psychic didn't know who's Harry Styles is.

That's hilarious.

I think I'm a blessing for them because I made them laughed hard and i'm ok with it cuz I laughed hard my self too.

And at the end I got free readings from the Psychic that sorts out my $100 trip to the Psychic consultation. Haha.

Thanks to Harry, I guess.