Chapter 3: The Letter

May 20th 2014 

Dear Harry, 

Hi, how are you? I hope you having a blast in Wembley Stadium. I know you probably think of something else right now but since the day God told me that you will be my future husband, I couldn't believe it my self. I guess you are laughing right now because I'm dreaming or etc. But I'm not. It just come up out of no where from Him and I believe in it. I started to change my self up to be a better me so when you meet me, you will see a better version of me and I promise to be your loyal wedded wife or a creative partner will do. :)

Of course, relationship start with friendship and I feel the same with that. So let's be friends. I love boots and shoes and I know you too. 

Ah, I'm also clumsy ? Like I could just lose my balance in the middle of nowhere? 

I also love writing poetry like you do. 

Can we start with that? :) 

It's crazy how God works on miraculous things. Right now I'm imagining when me as your wife or as a creative partner, or as your everything, what would I do to your fans. I would just hide in the background and fans didn't even know that we are actually married. And perhaps, I would definitely pretend to be one of them and just strolling around their social media- and would tell you about each fans story, their struggles, and I would definitely help out without their noticing of who did the miracle to them. 

I would help them up. 

That would be wonderful, right? 

Anyways, I just finish my last assessment today and you were all over twitter today. Haha. As always. Oh yeah, I started my detox tea today and I'm on my way there to lose weight. I don't want to be fat when you meet me so I do this. 

Hope you have a wonderful day today. 

God bless you x

Love, 

V x