7th April.

You dropped the bomb. 

In those days leading up to your announcement, I feel like there's a sense of you telling me to get ready to welcome you in my heart once again - and to welcome your presence and your soul - more of you online and in the world after you've been hiding for so long. 

But what is it about you that now - that voice, that noises seemed silent. 

Normally there's this noise inside my heart telling me things about you, like a feeling, but now it's all silent. 

Normally I would feel connected to you but now - it's like you just don't want to know / connected with me anymore 

Or is it just me feeling this way? 

Am I crazy to think that You are my creative soulmate? 

Is it just my theory ? 

Dear Harry, 

Days went by just thinking about when we finally meet. 

I don't know what to say except, Hi Harry - nice to meet you - can we be friends? or Hey Harry, umm.. I feel like I've known you for so long / or more like Hi Harry, can we get marry now? :D 

So yeah, I don't know. 

Your album is coming out soon. The world is excited, are you excited? Are you nervous? 

I don't know but in that silent, after I said those words, about you being silent - minutes after that, I knew that you have signed out of your twitter account after you followed those three lucky fans online - and said 'That's it' / and you also silently creeping over your mentions and read all those lucky tweets and I might be the one there. 

Then after that, you said 'that's it' then you signed out. 

That's what the inner voice telling me about you. 

But, are we still good? 

Are we still okay? 

All good? 

I don't know where life takes us after 7th April. I'm just praying for you now. 

Hope you are okay, good, well, and safe. 

I love you. 

Vx