Chapter 2: Dear Harry

I decided to change my self and fix my self up after that day. I still couldn't believe it. Like half my heart said yes to it because I believe in what God will do in my life, half of my heart saying "ARE YOU INSANE?!"

There's one time I was playing the iTunes radio on my phone and when I was thinking about this Harry's wife thing, Sam Smith's song 'Make it to Me' come up. I took that as one of the sign from God that saying 'You have to start believing in it in order to make that happen' 

But despite of having a half heart, I decided to just try it on. I mean why not? If this brings me to be a good / better version of me then I should definitely do it.

To start with, I took detox tea to lose my weight, I stop crying like a 12 year old when I have fights with my boyfriend, I found my self that I socialize more with people than before. Because I feel that social skills is really important. When I meet him later. I realize that my uni life in Sydney, every obstacles / problems that I face it's actually part of my life training from God. Like He's building my character.

I'm not a first English language speaker, so I have to work on my English and pronunciation as well. 

I don't want to go nuts because of this or some people call it as EROTOMANIA. I spoke to one of my church friends, she said to me the most important thing that when you meet him, He is in Christ. That's all. She got her point. That stops me from doubting if this real / legit or not. And I went on to fix my self up from that day onwards. 

I put my gym motivation and everything that I do now as I want to be at my best / better me version when I meet Harry later on. 

I also decided to write a journal or a book 'Dear Harry' / 'Letters to Harry' about my journey each day fixing my self up and tell him about everything that happens in my life in order for me to achieve that. Also, I'm writing this letters to Harry in real time - every time that voices or that thought comes - in the hope that when I meet Harry, I would give this book to him - for him to read and know my thoughts about him. 

So here it goes.