Dreams 9

I was in the middle of your production, it was a fusion between theatre, dance, and music like Armin Only Shows.

I was backstage and I was the Assistant Stage Manager / Stage Manager / your LO.

I was waiting for you to show up. I was in the middle of something when you showed up.

You have that long hair again, curly but full of volume. You wear that brown YSL batik Shirt with your black skinny jeans. You were tall.

When I met you there, backstage, when you're about to prepare with the rest of the boys.

When we meet our eyes, there's a sense of huge welcoming like you were just meeting a long lost loved ones and you hugged me tightly.

Big giant hug from you.

I feel warm.

Then, I introduce my self.

'Hi Harry. My name is Varry. You can call me Vanya. Nice to finally meet you" and I hugged him again.

"If you need anything, let me know. I'll help you."

Then without words, he hugged me again tight.

Theres this warm energy where we kinda knew each other for so long and his body languange was like 'where have you been, i've been waiting on you for so long.'

Then after the hug, I say to him

"Hi Harry, don't you feel it like I've know you for years and you know me for years but we just met?"

He said "yeah! I feel that too. Come here, "

And he hugged me again.

The show went well except I have to jumped in to do some improv choreo because one of the actress was having a late cue. We were dressed in white blue with deep sea blue face painting.
--

That was then. It was truly beautiful. This time I was connected to you.