Shadows of You

I don't know how but somehow when I try to deny that voice, the voice that says that you are mine, my soulmate, the one and only - was still strong and has becoming stronger than ever now.

As if I can't close this chapter of you.
As if you are still there and waiting for an answer, but you didn't look close enough that the answers are actually laying there.

I love you, I do.

But living under the shadows of you, the endless possibilities that we can be together just making my heart wonders and running around in circles.

As you came out of the shell today, starting a live video under your private account and I was just there waiting for your answer.

At least, we met.

I asked my heart - "Really? Is my bf now are okay with it? Umm, I have to asked him now - I don't want to hurt his feelings

I asked my heart - "Really? Is my bf now are okay with it? Umm, I have to asked him now - I don't want to hurt his feelings."

I asked this question to my current relationship,

"If God really says that I have to be with Harry Styles, would you be okay if I ended up marrying him not you?"

He says, "Yes, I'm fine with it. As long as its the real Harry."

I asked him that question because I was so sure that I'll marry my bf now and Harry can be the Godfather of my child or something - lol - but turns out that voice strongly said "No. Harry is your Husband. Don't settle in now, because you and Harry Styles are made for each other."

Uh.

Why is this voice are stronger than ever now?

....