That Dreams.

Dear Harry, 

I saw you again. This time, I was in middle of your big concert. I have a front seat. I saw Zayn, I feel like we know each other for so long. I shook his hand and he welcomes me well. 

I was so happy being there at your concert. Supported you. I feel like I knew you. 

I went on to the front seat in the middle of your screaming fan girls and confidently just want to say hi and hug you. 

I went on and I saw you. 

'Harry!' I was excited that after all this time, we are able to meet 

I was about to hug you closely and you were just like weirdly looking at me - like you know me for so long but you chose to rejected me. 

I was about to come closer to you and you didn't say anything. You were just like 'No.' with your hands up tight signaling that you don't want to received my hug, that you got confused, and that you don't want me to be seen in the public with you / and that you know me but you don't know about me. 

I was disappointed. 

I thought we share something together after all this time. 

These times that I've been writing this letters to you and having that feeling that we know each other and destined to be together 

but you chose to say 'No.' 

There's an energy there like you denied me and like you don't want me anymore and like you are saying goodbye? 

Even though, I knew that you know me from your eyes, but you don't want to be seen with me in public. So you speak differently from your body language. 

It's like 'Hey, i'm working now, not now. Not here. not ever.' when I was about to hug you because I was excited to finally meet you.

That energy was so strong in telling me / saying that you don't want me anymore that makes me feel that it was a signal to my reality and my future - as to what happens next in my life. 

Because every time you turned up on my dreams, it was always a vision and a signal for me in the future. 

I understand. 

I'm just happy that I could watch you from the front seat and see you dance happily without me.