Reality Check.

Dear Harry,

I would like to say thank you.

Thank you for everything you've done for me.

I know you are far away but you've done something for me.

Every time I was sad, you were there through the built in speaker of the mall, through the speaker on the radio at the doctors office - it's like you were watching me closely.

I know you were saying no to the possibilities of us meeting up again or to possibilities of us having that romantic relationship.

I think as for now, you could be my sons / daughters Godfather - would you be okay with that ?

I also know, you wouldn't mind with me working together at your concert right?

I don't really want to closed this chapter, like ever.

Because I know deep in my heart, you were thinking of me as we speak - and I know that you are also been soul searching about me.

Creatively.

*sigh*

We can still share our creative thoughts right?

You were still okay being my creative soul mate right?

I know you do.

Because I know, if you don't, you won't allowed me to sit in front of you at that concert - at that front seat.

Anyway,

Let's move forward.

I love you.

and I know,

You'll love me too.

--------------------------

Writer note:

This chapter is an open ending - but I'm going to published this book now in Wattpad and see how it goes.

When Harry does his tour, I would make a second book about this and that fangirling / working together as stage manager for him journey.