Chapter 6: Dreams I

Dear Harry,

I was dreaming about you last night. It was such a weird dream and I don't even know why and how I feel about the dream.

Before I went to bed, my heart wanted to just tweet you a 'How Are You?' thing. If I think about it, we can actually communicate with each other through twitter but my tweets are buried in between your 21M followers and of course the crazy trending topics.

So i tweeted that, I tweeted how are you because somehow my heart is saying it would make you feel better.

I went on to Twitter and did just that. Then I found out the #WeSawThatHarry tweet of you tweeting a lyrics from Ray's song and how people can become judgmental of that.

I started to think if I'm in your position of what would I feel about it. It's just a lyrics but then you deleted them perhaps with fans that believe that their theories is true and etc.

I started to imagined if i'm your closest person that you can trust what would I feel about those tweets. People would think that it's easy to be you, your self... But I can see that you are actually struggling.

I pray for you each nights, hoping that you'd see me in your dreams and when we meet up, you'll instantly recognize me or something.

I prayed for you, for God to watch over you and just be with you in times like this and in your life. Because I believe that prayer is powerful and I believe on all of the things in this earth can't do, He's able to do it.

I know you are missing something. Or someone. From the lyrics that you tweet. I opened my youtube app and have a listened for it. You have a really great taste in music. I love how you write songs and really using God's talent in your hands to create something and become a blessings to other people.

I don't know how we will met, or what happens during the time that we meet. But I believe in one thing, by the time that we meet, we know and it would feel like we've known each other for a long time.

When I think about the first time that we met, it was actually on the side of the traffic lights in Sydney when I scolded the girls that screaming at you and makes you say 'I love you' just to make them happy and I was embarrassed because you'd probably think that I'm a paparazzi or something cuz I kept taking pictures there. I was stuck and don't know what to say to you because the girls were literary screaming at you and I can't blame them haha.

Anyways, I hope you are well rested and wind down a bit in London today with your mum and family.

I love you and best regards to your family

Love,

Vx