Ch.5:Who Are You?

*Edited by The_Midnight_Foxx_*

*Angel's P.O.V*

I am rudely awakened from my sleep by bright sunlight peeking through the red curtains on the..... Wait!

'I don't have red curtains!' I scream in my head.

I look around, seeing that the whole entire room was red, a bright and vivid red. I look down, feeling the silky crimskn sheets I am wrapped up in.

"Where in the hell am I?" I mutter to myself, taking in my strange and foreign surroundings.

Then I start having flashbacks of the sleepover. The last thing I remember is the stranger taking me away.

"Oh my God, no no no!" I panic, shooting out of bed and pacing around the room.

I walk to the door to try and get out, but when I attempt to open the door, I am surprised to find that the door is locked, trapping me in here.

'And I'm fucked,' I think to myself, freaking out.

Right at that moment, I start to hear footsteps coming from outside the door, down what I assume is the hallway.

'Now I'm REALLY fucked,' I freak out in my head.

Looking frantically around for a hiding spot, I spot what I assume is a closet and bolt for it.

'Oh yeah, 'cause the closet is always successful Angel, you idiot,' I mock myself. I push the ridiculing voice away, focusing on just getting the hell out of sight in case the mysterious person decides to pay a visit.

I close the closet door, crouching down in the darkness and trying to peek through the cracks of the door just as I hear the sound of a key unlocking a door. I can see the handle jiggle as the person opens the door.

'Please don't look around. Please please please,' I pray silently in my head.

Suddenly the door opens and I watch as none other than my kidnapper comes in, walking in with long, confident strides. He approaches the bed and with a swift sweep of his gaze, discovers it to be empty; he starts chuckling darkly.

"Oh, my little gift. Where have you gone off to? It's not a very smart idea to hide from me," he says with a smooth, mocking voice.

"Are you going to come out now, like a good girl? Or will I have to find you? And trust me, it won't go well if I'm forced to search for you . Your choice," he sneers as he stands there, obviously expecting me to just come out and present myself to him.

'Ha. Think again, mister. I ain't going anywhere,' I nervously tell myself.

"Well, ready or not... Here. I. Come," he says, with each word, lowering his voice in way that makes him all the more frightening.

'Shit!'

"Come out, come out, wherever you are," he says, looking under the bed.

His gaze sweeps around the room and settles on the closet. He laughs rather harshly before striding towards me.

I curl up into a ball as I hear him pull open the door, hoping I can sink through the floor and disappear. By now I have tears pricking my eyes.

"Ahh. There you are, my little troublemaker," he growls, grabbing my wrists and yanking me towards the bed. He roughly throws me onto it, so hard I bounce and nearly fall off; my wrists throb with each beat of my heart now that he's released his harsh grip.

I curl up into a ball and did what I always tell myself never to do.

Cry.

"W-who are y-you?" I whimper into the sheets.

"Oh, Angel, I'm the Devil," he says  in a deep, almost sarcastic voice.

I stare up at him in disbelief.

"But for your sake and sanity, you can know me as Valentino."

His lips pull back up into that awful smirk.

Picture at the top is Valentino