Chapter 35: Deja Vu

You all warm my heart so much❤ #461 in Fantasy!!! And all the comments on the last chapter had kicked me in the add for an update for you guys!! I really hope you all enjoy this much needed and deserved chapter! Love you all!
-Mouse❤🐁

*Angels POV

    I'm pacing around my room. Avoiding leaving...looking at him. My feelings are growing-escalating. At a very alarming rate. I know I shouldn't feel the way I do with him. I should be scared of him, I should fear him. I should, I should.
There's only one I shouldn't, I shouldn't have feelings for him.
Well fuck.
I start about my morning taking a quick shower to wash away the remaining thoughts of my dream and...well...the results of the dream, away.
I come out wrapped in a towel and quickly change. I head down the stairs and I hear Valentino talking to some servants.
"I want new sheets in my room and curtains. Something a bit less, scary?" I hear him ask.
'Why does he wanna change his room? Thought he doesn't enjoy little changes..', I thought to myself. I shrug it off and walk behind him and a brunette servant who is writing down his every command timidly.
"Morning." I mumble as I quickly scurry passed his back.
He turns around and grabs my arm, while the servant hurries off feeling her service is no longer necessary, he turns me around with it and I look up to the friggin smirk.
"Morning sleeping beauty, and may I ask how was your morning so far?" He says his voice filled with full knowledge of what happened this morning.
Damn him.
"It was okay I guess, thanks." I say smiling back at him and taking my hand back from him. I turn before he can see my blushing cheeks and go head to get some food...

Skip to the evening

So after dinner I go to the living room with a warm blanket and start a random movie I found in Valentino's movie collection, which may I add, is not very exciting. I curl on the couch in a warm blanket burrito.
As I'm transfixed in the movie I never noticed a body sitting beside my own. Guess Valentino decided to join me.
"Can I help You?" I ask never taking my eyes from the TV.
"Yes you may." He says.
Before I have a chance to react I'm being lifted and set onto his lap.
Oh. Ok.
I don't say a word and stay completely still from my new position.
"How's this?" He asks, and I hear the amusement in his voice.
"Uhh, fine?" I respond more as a question than an answer.
"Good." He says back and then wraps his strong warm arms around my curled up and tense body.
I'm not gonna reject his actions, for one.
As we continue with the movie, I find myself untensing and actually melting into his body and enjoying my spot. I know as a fact he's noticed as well because he squeezed his arms around me in a protective way. But then I do something to get more comfortable, but kinda forgot the results of doing it...i wiggled around my get more comfortable. And I'm on his lap. Once I realize what I've done I quickly stopped.
"Aww, why'd you stop princess?" He asks with tease in his tone.
Oh no. This night's gonna take a turn and I know it!

Prepare for the next chapter...things may get...."crazy"😉