Ch.19: Taking Her Back

Valentinos P.O.V

There she is.

My Angel.

Sleeping soundly not knowing of my presense watching her.
Not knowing..that tonight id the night she again becomes mine back down in Hell.

Just as I'm about to reclaim her, I sense someone approaching her bedroom door.
I make my self become invisible to the human eye to avoid getting spotted.

The Miguel boy enters the room and I have to bite my tongue to keep myself from growling.

I hold my feet still to the ground holding myself back from attacking him as he approached my Angel and sits on her bed next to her sleeping form.

"Remember when you caught me singing when you came over one day right after we started dating?" He whispered to her knowing she won't answer, let alone hear him.

Oh...so they dated huh? Probably a good thing then I took her that first time...
I rudely think to myself.

I turn my attention back to this Miguel boy who strokes her hair...then he suddenly starts to sing...

(Actual song is at the top)

Soy el mismo
Ese que hablaba contigo
Quien te llamaba a las de la mañana
Y te cantaba su sueños de niño

Soy el mismo
Quien te preetsbs su oído
Sin importarme que el tiempo los pasará
lentamente
Hasta quedarnos dormidos

Y aunque la vida, tal vez
Nos haya llevado por distintos caminos
No somo súper humanos
Para controlar a cambiar el destino

Soy aquel, el mismo de ayer
El que escribía sus canciones en el tren
Soy aquel, el que nunca se fue
El que pintaba tu canta en un papel

Ni la fama, ni el dinero, han podido
Sigo siendo ese que da la vida
Por estar contigo

......

Once he finished the song, I noticed how hard I had my fists balled up and how much furybi had going through my entire body.
I was the one who was supposed to sing to her...actually, no I wouldnt...I don't sing..
OFF TOPIC
Basically I was upset seeing how kind and sweet he was to her. He truely cares for her

But too bad

She's none

And only MINE

I wait patiently until the rodent finally leaves.

He's good for her...too good.

Angel was still asleep and there was still plently of night time to still take her back.
But I planned to do it quickly.

I slowly approach her sleeping body quietly wanting her to staybasleep so she doesn't fight back or the Miguel dudecomes back in here.
Ehh...so glad I'm getting her away.

I slide my arms under her body and picking her up bridal style and feel the warmth of her wonderful body connect with my own.

The feeling I have craved...and now crave.

As much as I want her, I must be patient.
After staring down at her for awhile....I finally close my eyes and let my teleportation powers deliver us back to my swelling place.