Ch.9:Work

*Picture up top is Ms. Lily*

Valentino brings me into a room where a ton of young girls in maid uniforms are talking. But seeing him coming in they all shut up and line up bowing their heads in what I assume is a way of showing him respect.

"Morning master."they say in unison.

"I have a newbie for you all," he says completely ignoring them and sounding very much in charge, "she will not be seen as a slave like you all, but just as an assistant to you all. Helping in small tasks. Got it?" he finishes eyeing all the girls.

"Yes master!"they quickly respond.

He grabs my arm bringing his face down to mine.

"You shall stay with these slaves and help. Of any of them give you any shit or hurt you, find and tell me. Got it?" he whispers to me.

I turn to look at him and gasp at how close our faces are.

"Will do." I say quickly looking into his hypnotizing eyes.

He smirks and let's go leaving me alone in the room with all these girls.

One comes up to me and eyes me up and down rather rudely. She has gross blonde hair and mean looking blue eyes.

"Name?" she asks.

"Angel." I respond.

"Well Angel, have you met Ms. Lily yet?"

"Yes."

"Ok, here's your outfit,"she says shoving a uniform I bet is similar to there's to my chest harshly, "your first task is just to help Ms. Lily for today. Once you're done in there I guess you're done for the day with master saying yoire not an actual slave." she saying turning around to all the other girls.

I just stand there not knowing what to do, where to change, or where to put the clothes I'm wearing right now.

"Didn't you hear me newbie? I dismissed you, go." she says and all the other girls laugh at me.

"Excuse me but what the hell do you expect me to do? I just get here and don't know shit. Now, what do I do with my clothes and where do in change?"I say upset.

I can tell the girls didn't expect that from me seeing as I came in looking like a preschooler on their first day if school.

Finally blondie smiles.

"Well ok then feisty, that door over there is a bathroom you can change in. And your clothes? You can put those in your locker here. Number 43." she says pointing everything out for me.

"Thanks." I say and just head for the bathroom to change and get ready to help Ms. Lily.
Which I'm 100% okay with. I just met her this morning briefly andbshes already my favorite person here. These maids are too close to just join and seem a bit on the snotty side. So I'll just steer clear of them outside of helping them with tasks.
I'm finished changing into the uniform that is a bit tight for my liking and not too short, but too short for comfort.
I put my clothes in the locker blondie showed me,'note to self, learn blondies name.' and start to find the kitchen.
Once I found it I went in seeing Ms. Lily going through cabinets.

"Hey Ms. Lily, I was told to come help you in here."I say getting her attention.

She smiles at the sight of me and comes over and once again engulfs me in a warming hug.

"Ah great! I could use a young mind to help me with inventory!" she claims giving me a pen and paper."Just go through the cabinets and the fridge and write down everything and how much of it ok sweetie?"

I smile at her, "I'm on it!"

She claps her hands together, "Oh dwell! Thank you sweetie! Now get to work before Valentino comes and,does his rounds making sure everybody is working."

Great, that means he's going to see me. And worse, see me in this outfit that will totally draw attention from me to my body. Which I don't want him staring at.

---------------------------------------------

I'm in the middle of taking inventory and am too busy to notice Valentino has come in.

"Ah Ms. Angel, I see you've settled yourself right in."he says suddenly getting my attention.

I immediently stand up and now my head like the others have done hoping to not anger him remembering his rules.

"Yes sir. I have thank you."I try being as respectful and polite as possible.

I hear him approaching me and I pray that it's not because I did something to anger him.
But all he does is lift my chin up so I have to meet his warm eyes.

"Don't ever now your head to me. You're no slave like all those other girls."He says in a smooth, quiet voice. "But I appreciate the respect. Good girl for following the rules."he says smirking once again.

I've just went from sweet to annoying plenty fast'i think to myself trying good in rolling my eyes at him.

"Yes sir. I'll keep that in mind." I say about to get back to work.

"Call me Valentino sweetheart." he says from behind me, "only the slaves or workers call me sir or master. And you're neither of those."

I stand up to face him, "Then what exactly am I too you then Valentino?" I say crossing my arms over my chest.
Which sadly, catches his attention. I forgot it's a low cut so I'm basically showing him my two squished boobs together. I quickly uncross them causing him to look at me with that damn smirk.

"You'll find that out another day," he says before looking over to Ms. Lily, "Looks good in here Ms. Lily. Keep her in her toes."he says winking at me. Which earns him a frown from me.

Just as he began to walk out he pulled me to him lowering his face to mine, "By the way, I must say you look delicious in that outfit Ms. Angel."
I gasp at his comment and he pulls away from me flashing me a smile that is just too perfect. Pearly white, straight teeth and showing those dimples that could make any female melt.
He leaves the room finally while leaving me in a state of confusion of my train of thought and feelings.
I think I'm starting to catch feelings for this devil.....