Ch.25: Getting To Know His Story Pt. 2

*Still In Valentinos P.O.V flashback!*

The storm is coming fast... I've been watching it grow for the past 30 minutes and it's already starting to look deadly. Scary even. Bad...

"Noches hijo. Te amo." (Night son. I love you.) Mí mamá scared me as she pulls me into a hug. She's a short last so I have to completely bend over to properly hug her.

"Te amo mamá. Te veo en la mañana." (I love you mother. See you in the morning.) I kiss her on the cheek.
She gives me a mother living smile and walks off to bed.
Now it's just mí papá and I.

"¿Cuando vas a la cama? (When are you going to bed? ) I look over at mí papá while he looks up at me over his spectacles.

He sighs, "Pronto. Después de esta página." (Soon. After this page.) He says flipping to the back of the paper.
I now and sit down on the little chair that faces the window.

"Tengo un mal presentimiento sobre esta tormenta." (I have a bad feeling about this storm.) I mumble to my father.

He grunts looking out the window again, "Es sólo una tormenta. No es diferente de cualquier otra tormenta. (Its just a storm. No different from any other storm.) He shrugs.

He puts his paper down, comes over to me and pats my shoulder. He must be going to bed.
"Noches papá." I tell him.

"Noches." He replied and disappears into his room.

I stay and watch the storm. I start to drift off in the chair, and pretty soon I meet with darkness.

I'm woken up by the sound of my little sister screaming as all the windows to the house are shattering and the doors opening and closing from the deadly wind.
I run into my sister's room and grab her.

"¡Mamá!", I yell, "¡Papá!" I'm screaming over the noice and the crowd of my sister who I'm holding tightly against my chest, Trying my best to protect her as much as possible.

I get no response. I yank open their bedroom door and see part of the house and been torn off. My parents room being part of it.
I stand frozen with my little sister crying and screaming in my arms as I try and process the fact my parents are probably read right now.
I run through the house and find a safe place. Which is a small room in the kitchen with no windows that we use as a pantry. I open it and put Tilliana in there.

"¡Mí muñeca! (My doll!) Tilliana loudly cries.

"Voy a vama a por él. ¡Quédate aquí! "( I will go get it. Stay here!) I yell to her as I latch the door shut.

I run across the house and enter her room. Things are flying everywhere. I find her doll and start to run out of her room.
As I'm running down the hall a dark figure is blocking the way. I stand perfectly still as it approached me. It had deep, red, glowing eyes that made me not be able to move to go and make sure mí hermana is okay.

It is soon right in my face, "Perfecto." , it says as it grabs my from around my neck.

I black out....

Back to Modern Time- Angels P.O.V

Once he's done telling his story. He puts his face in his hands.

"I had a good knowledge that my parents were already dead. I never did know or find out what came of Tilly. And I never remember anything else from that night. Only that when I came to, I was here." He cries into his hands.

I grab his head and place it in my chest. Something told me that this'll comfort him.
He looks worse then when I heard him in his office.

I lay us down on the bed and keep his head on my chest.

"You're heartbeat." He whispers between sniffles.

"What about it? " I ask. I feel my heartbeat increasing and I hope he doesn't notice.

"I miss the sound of it. But I never remember the rythmn being so fast." He says while he placed his ear closer to where my heart is.

I'm gonna have a heartattack of my heart beat increases much more.

"Are you okay? It's really loud and fast." He asks concerned.

Thank goodness he's clueless as fuck. Otherwise his ego will go all the way up the Heaven. And we're in freaking HELL.

"I'm just fine." I say softly as I softly run my fingers through his soft and thick hair.
I continue this gesture while staring up at the ceiling for at least 20 minutes before his breathing becomes even and he's making that little snoring noice that tells me he had fallen asleep.
Fallen asleep on my chest, listening to the rythmn of my heart.
I feel so hurt and bad for him after hearing that story. Nobody should ever have to go through that and feel what he had to feel.

I look down at his face and see he looks so peaceful, calm. He looks like that young boy when he falls asleep.
I freeze as he stirs in his sleep, but all he does is wrap his strong arms around me holding me close. Holding me like this is the last time he'll ever do it.
So I let him do that while I drift off to a calm slumber.
Joining him in the dream world...

*Still good? I actually feel quite happy with these last two chapters.

Share

Vote

Comment

Love you guys!

~Mouse🐭