Ch.15: Punishment

Valentinos P.O.V

I found out a way I can punish Angel. She needs to be taught something.
I have torture/dungeon rooms in the very lower level of this mansion.
Why? I don't need to explain it. Who and what I am is enough reason. (#savage)

I exit my office and walk into the kitchen and see Ms.Lily doing dishes.

"Ms. Lily, have you happened to have seen Angel after the point of us returning from the mall at all?" I ask as sweetly as possible to her to make it seem like it's just all casual.

She taps her chin lightly thinking, "she walked in here earlier saying she's going to set all the things she got today up. So her room is a safe bet." she says honestly.

"Sounds good. Thank you Ms. Lily." I say walking out quickly.
All I feel is my fury building up again thinking of seeing Angel socializing and smiling with that random boy from the mall.
I reach her bedroom door and open it in one swift moment and let it slam against the wall making an already nervous looking Angel more terrified.

"Ready for your punishment?" I ask in a low and frightening tone.

Angels P.O.V

"Are you ready for your punishment?"he asks me staring at me with glowing red eyes. So I know he's still mad.

There's no point in trying to get away from this one...but I still am gonna try. He left the door open and he's plenty away from it so I made a break for it, I have a pretty good chance.

I stare up and look him square in the eyes, "Go fuck yourself." I break into a run and get past the door.
I run down the hallway and downstairs and bolt for the door.

"ANGEL!" I hear but too far behind me, but it just makes me go even faster.
But I still hear loud and mad footsteps approaching me faster then I was wishing.
I see the front door and open it ready to be gone.
But instead I'm grabbed on by the waist and pulled back rather harshly.
I. Failed.
Is all I can think at this moment and know I just dug myself a deeper hole. Maybe even my grave with my luck.

"Oh Angel, why must you anger me so? Now you're punishment is going to be much worse. And just know, I won't be the one doing the work." he hisses at me while throwing me over his shoulder as I kick and hit him to no avail.
But I freeze when he said he wouldn't be the one giving the torture.

"W-who is g-going to do it?" I say in a shaky voice.

"Known of your concern. Just take it and hopefully you'll learn from it." he says still talking through his teeth.

I brought down lower in the house that I didn't even know about. But judging from the darkness, metal cells, and stone walls, good chance I'm in Hells dungeon.
I'm brought into a very dark room and he throws me into a chair and I hear him walk out not saying anything else.

I wait there for what seems like 2 hours before I hear the door to the room open.

"Valent-" I start but am cut off by a voice that I do not know.

"Valentino isn't here. I am the one requested to give punishment to you for disobeying the masters rules." I gruff voice says nearing me.

I freeze. Oh no....nonono. I was really hoping the whole trap me inside a dark cell was my punishment.

"What are going to do to me?" I whisper to hide my nervousness. Even though it's very obvious I am.

"That's for me to decide. Now you just sit back a relax." he ends the statement with the most God awful laugh if have ever heard.

I suddenly feel a sharp pain in my cheek and come to the conclusion that this stranger just slapped me.
I feel another blow on the other side of my face making me fall to my side onto the hard concrete floor.
I wince as the burning pain takes over.

"See what you deserve for angering the master?" The man laughs at me giving me a good kick to the gut.

"P-please s-stop this." I'm gasping each word as the pain is consuming my entire body.

I get no verbal response. Only more physical ones getting every area of my body.
I soon start to become numb from all the pain and hiss every time he re hits an already fucked up area.
I guarantee I have so many cuts and bruises right now you wouldn't believe.
Worst part, I'm pretty sure he broke some ribs.

I scream in pure agony as he steps in my left wrist.

"STOP!" I cry, screaming hoarsley.

This only encourages him to put on what feels like a ton of weight on it.
I scream bloody murder as I hear my own bones in my wrist cracking and breaking from under his foot.
Once he finally gets off of me, he lands one last punch on my face, spits, and leaves without another word.

I just lie there on the cold concrete floor that is now stained with blood...my blood.
I get sitting up and regret it instantly as my whole body goes against the action making me fall back into the floor.
I finally get enough energy to actually sit up trying so hard to push away the pain coming from everywhere and crawl to the furthest corner from the door to this torture cell.

I'm sitting there and let out the tears I've been holding in for what seemed like forever.
I watched as each tear dropped onto the floor and I take note of which tear represented a different moment in my life.

1 tear
My family

2 tears
My friends

3 tears
That stupid night

4 tears
The trust I almost put into Valentino

5 tears
The disgusted idea that I believed I was falling for him. When all he ever is going to be is a Diablo

This little fasçade goes on for so long that I run out of tears before I run out of reasons for each one.
I stay curled up in my little corner just wanting to die. It'll be so much better then being around him an dealing with every ounce of pain he gives to me.

Right as I was about to give myself over to the world of sleep the cell door bangs open causing me to jump and more pain to go through my body.

It's HIM

He stalks over to me and kneels down in front of me as I avoid his gaze and put my head between my knees to keep from crying again and letting him get the satisfaction of what he has done to me. Even if he wasn't the one delivering each blow, it may have as well been him.

"Now have we learned our lesson? " he says in his authority voice making sure I know my place.
Which is far below him.

I don't make any sudden movements and stay in my crouched positing against the wall.

"Hmm. I'll take that as a silent no," he says in a gruff voice standing up and towering over my huddled body,"maybe a few days in here with little resources will finally make you get the message across your pathetic head." He hisses at me.

I hear his heavy footsteps leaving the cell but he stops to stab me with his voice once more, "Have fun with your stay. " he says chuckling as he locks the cell behind him and leaves me alone, again, in this freezing, empty, and blood stained cell.

I decide and do the only thing I can really do at this point.
I become very dizzy and finally let my body shut down as I'm pulled into a blissful darkness.

¿Cómo estas mi amigo/as?
So updating is gonna start slowing down a bit. With the school year ending in a month for me, it's literally non stop testing for the rest of it. #prayformouse
So I'm so occupied with school,studying,track and field, and babysitting often. But I'll still try and get shit done.

But OMFG. ..over 150 views in this story? Party on Wayne!!! (Virtual fist bump if you get that reference)

Anyways, mucho gracias on the views and everything. Huge motivation.
It's late for me, night my nice

~Mouse🐁