Chapter 36: A Wild Night

Here yall go😉❤ been plenty of please updates for this one! Plz enjoyyy

"Why'd you stop princess?"
Oh...my mind was now stuck. Move off him and avoid what just happened and go to bed...or stay where I am and possibly...encourage him? Cause I refuse to deny any feelings I have for this man. It's unavoidable at this point and I may just have to fully accept it and let something grow between us. Hope.
"Ummm...sorry?" I ask avoiding his deep gaze and hiding the fact my face probably resembles a ripe apple about to fall from the tree an into his hands. Grrr.
His hands find the bit of skin peeking from under my shirt and his fingers softly draw circles upon my skin in his own artwork.
"Don't be" he whispers in my ear.  I feel warm and moist lips meet my neck in a tender kiss. He leaves peeks all along that side of my neck, and I find myself adjusting my head to allow this attack on me. And I'm loving the feeling it's bringing me. I left off a soft sigh as the kisses grow. They seem to become hungrier. And I am more than willing to feed him.
He soon transitions to give the other side of my neck the same wondrous treatment he did like the other. I welcomed the action.
I suddenly open my once closed in enchanted eyes and turn around on his lap, without thinking honestly. He grunts in what I hope is approval. I'll admit with my past boyfriend we never really did things like this really. So yes, I am a virgin.
I feel his strong arms wrap around my frigid body and he starts to rise. OH SHIT HE'S PICKING ME UP I gasp and cling on. I swear if he drops me...
I'm cut off with a strong kiss. Strong...yet gentle. Perfect. I allow myself to melt into it and calm my body down. I feel him walking up the stairs...oh boy.
I can tell we enter my room cause his is further down the hallway. I'm laid down on the bed on top of the silky sheets. All while he is nipping and kissing my neck distracting my mind from thinking about what's going on too much. Even I know if I do that things won't happen and I'll regret it feel bad for it later. But for now, I want this.
I melt into the fire hot kisses he is leaving all over my neck and collarbones. He begins to lift my shirt and out of anticipation and pull it off my body all together. No stalling tonight.
"So much for slow and careful." He Gruffs on my ear trailing his hand along my torso. His hands wonderfully rough against my smooth skin.
We spend the whole night making love. And I've never felt more alive, as ironic as that sounds being in hell. But I wouldn't do it any other way.
He is mine
And I am his
And tonight sealed that.
I may just stick around for eternity by his side...

DUNDUN crappy ending I knowwww but I wanted to end it unexpectedly and lovingly. GRACIAS you guys for all the love, follows, and votes for this story o can't thank you enough and I love you all!!! I will be working on a new story don't you worry ❤